Thread: Sony Tablet S up for pre-order

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Sony Tablet S up for pre-order

well i gotta say of all the android tablets sony is doing tons right

i just finished pre-ordering mine got a free case and sweet headphones with the deal

u can play playstation and psp games on it as well as use it as a universal remote for all your toys

its android honeycomb so u have your usual stuff and the screen is something they call trublack to give you vibrant colours i love the form factor of this device already and i don't have my hands on it yet

there is a wireless charging dock and im tempted to order it right now but i'll wait and see how i go about using this tablet

ahh yes my first android tablet least this isn't some huge ass samsung one

b and h has a great video of it and more detailed info

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/indepth/...tablet-s#video

cheers
    Dade Williams

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm sitting in the Lobby of a flea bag hotel in Birmingham UK typing on my iPad, with it autocorrecting and all.

Not having a mouse keyboard dock, I haven't tackled intense projects like phpmyadmin, or yahoo groups, but I might yet today.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    autocorrect is nicer on the iPad then lion its driving me nuts sometimes but you can disable it on mac i think u can on iPad too
    Dade Williams

is auto-correct a function of the OS or the apps? I thought it was app specific??? I know its near impossible to type a lowercase i in Outlook but its no issue in FF.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

in lion its system wide for pretty much everything
    Dade Williams