Thread: FCP X driving u mad? Final Cut Studio back up for sale

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

FCP X driving u mad? Final Cut Studio back up for sale

Apple Resurrects Final Cut Studio, Will Sell It For $999

It appears that the public outcry against Final Cut Pro X has been so great that Apple is putting the legacy version, Final Cut Studio, back on sale. It's reportedly available for $999 from telesales only.[MacRumors]

Source Gizmodo
    Dade Williams

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I made 5 video DVDs with the legacy version last week. I haven't bought FCP X because that machine does not have Lion on it - because Lion breaks older Adobe apps.

I need InDeign and Photoshop, until I can test generic equivalents that work.

I need PS to batch resize 50 images to 300 dpi cmyk 8x6 sometimes rotated 90 or -90.

I need ID to place those 50 images in a book and output as PDF.

I've not gone hacking around looking for such free or low cost generics. I do have MSWord but it is clumsy For making photo books.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    how exactly does it break it? im running ps and dw no issues
    Dade Williams

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have CS3 or 4.

When I try to launch them, it says Power PC apps are not supported.

Since I'm not a mega site, I don't have the cash to keep buying the newest Cs apps.

I don't need the newest biggest most expensive PS or ID to do what I need to do. Very frustrating that they keep raising the financial bar to do legacy type work.

ahh i sees yes im using the latest one thats why i don't see the issue
    Dade Williams