Thread: Mr. Romance / New to Board / Webbilling

The Face of Romance and the Symbol of Freedom Mr. Romance's Avatar

Mr. Romance / New to Board / Webbilling

Hello everyone! I am new to this board; however, I have been in Adult since 2003 and many of you are already my friend and a lot of you are already clients of Webbilling I am excited to meet everyone!

After taking ample time to make the right decision, I have chosen to join the Webbilling.com Team! I started Monday August 29th and I am working out their USA offices located in Ft. Laurderdale Florida.

My decision to chose Webbilling.com was simple. I started in this business realizing that Internet Sales are only limited to ones ability to bill the client in their respective market. Today more than ever, every company needs to monetize all surfers that visits their sites and by integrating Webbilling.com ,along with their current billing solutions, this becomes a reality.

Webbilling.com provides multiple non-credit card payment solutions for European Surfers. Our solution adds value to your existing payment options and allows additional EU users/customers to pay with their bank accounts in a comfortable,easy and secure manner.

-Pick up 75% of EU surfers that do not use credit cards. (note: only 25% of EU surfers have a credit card)

-Integration is simple

-Control your traffic...its yours!. You will not lose your traffic as you can place an iframe on your billing page send your traffic to our billing page and we will send the surfer wherever you want when they leave our billing page.

-Own your clients data

-You are not required to have an EU company or EU an bank account.

-Our contract is simple and straightforward.

-Implementation of our API is uncomplicated

-Their is no set-up fee or monthly maintenance fee

-There is no community for the surfer to join first

-Fully compatible with NATS and MPA3

-We offer fraud protection combined with algorithms, pincall verification and our negative database along with aggressively pursuing every customer charge-back.

-Direct Pull Debit for UK, FR, DE, IT, ES, AT,BE, FI, PT,EE, SK & NL . This solution allows for free or paid trials, recurring subscriptions, cross sales and one-click upsales.

-Advanced Direct Pay for the rest of Europe with no charges for uncompleted transactions. This solution works well with tangible goods, one-time purchases, viral communities and websites with subscriptions for 3, 6 and 12 month offers.

Please feel free to contact me anytime to learn more on how I can make you and your company more money!

I am booking appointments for our European tour now and am looking forward to meeting with all of you!

Regards,

Mr. Romance!
    Real European Direct Debit with Webbilling.com
    Your only risk is increasing your revenue...
    gerard {at} Webbilling.com

First off, welcome to the GWW forum, and secondly, congrats on your new job with Webbilling.

Thanks for the warm welcome Bec!

Mr. Romance

Adding my hello and welcome to you. I have worked with Joe and Ines from WebBilling and both are great guys, I am sure you will love your new job.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Adding my hello and welcome to you. I have worked with Joe and Ines from WebBilling and both are great guys, I am sure you will love your new job.

Thanks you very much!

Mr. Romance