Thread: lol cum lube

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

lol cum lube

STR8cam Lube is a hybrid lube that looks and feels like cum. It's water based, white and creamy, and feels unlike any other lubrication available. With STR8cam Lube you get the best of both worlds. Lube that lasts long like silicone and cleans up easily like water.

check it out at 665Leather

this could be fun i could coat my cock when i dick knob PFLJayden hah
    Dade Williams

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    STR8cam Lube is a hybrid lube that looks and feels like cum. It's water based, white and creamy, and feels unlike any other lubrication available. With STR8cam Lube you get the best of both worlds. Lube that lasts long like silicone and cleans up easily like water.

check it out at 665Leather

this could be fun i could coat my cock when i dick knob PFLJayden hah
    LOL! Whateva! In yo dreams! :coco: LOL :wcj:

Have you tried it? Before we sell any products on our store, we actually want to see it first. We tried out this one, it dries up really fast. I didn't think it felt like cum I wasn't really "satisfied" with it. Although, I never used it as sex.

Another question, what use is it when your alone? If I'm going to use "cum lube" I'd want it from um... you know. LOL

Now, my favorite lube is Eros. It never dries up. It stays slick. Although you really have to scrub after using it, a couple times. But it's my favorite

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    LOL! Whateva! In yo dreams! :coco: LOL :wcj:

Have you tried it? Before we sell any products on our store, we actually want to see it first. We tried out this one, it dries up really fast. I didn't think it felt like cum I wasn't really "satisfied" with it. Although, I never used it as sex.

Another question, what use is it when your alone? If I'm going to use "cum lube" I'd want it from um... you know. LOL

Now, my favorite lube is Eros. It never dries up. It stays slick. Although you really have to scrub after using it, a couple times. But it's my favorite
    ahh, i havnt just though it was neat

right now im using swiss navy its pretty nice, though i do like boy butter i have a thing of boy butter extreme its neat but too much then its all too numb and pointless unless your rocking some cock ring or what not

eros sounds interesting but having to really wash to get lube off bummer not for on the go lube huh heh

got any video tutorials on how to apply it rof
    Dade Williams

Another great one is ID Black Label. They sponsored us a few cases, it was great. After filming probably about a good 100 guys, about 95 of them preferred the Black Label.
    With this, it's easier to wash off too

Treasure Island has a lube out, I can't remember the name of it. That one is great too. The funny thing about that one is that when you use it... it's weird... It lasts long when your having sexual intercourse, but as soon as you pull out, it's dry. But when your "in" it seems like it lasts forever.

that does sound weird, so what is your store where u have this fun stuff

..."i need to get my self a treasure trunk for all mawh goodies"
    Dade Williams

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Don't know much about lube, but what kind of genius came up with the brand name "STR8cam"? I mean, I'd think that gay guys are a major customer group for lube and as a gay guy I'd never buy any product that even just remotedly reminds of anything STR8. :NoWay:

or why the word cam
    Dade Williams

I don't get it either.

This guy started it: http://www.str8cams.com/str8cam/index.html
    Hint Hint Hint... Nothing gay on the site. Just him jacking off all of the time. He hasn't updated in a long time. He's really aged. I seen him on Cam4 once. I don't know if he does drugs or if he's sick or what have you. But in about 3 years, his looks have really gone down hill. Very sad.
    He may be a good guy. But I watched one of his cam shows once. For 15 minutes, all he talked about was a "bitch" (female) he fucked the night before and another 5 minutes of how she pissed him off. He bluntly admits he's straight but will never have sex with a gay man or do anything sexual with a gay man. But he's targeting products to the gay market. :jot:

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    that does sound weird, so what is your store where u have this fun stuff

..."i need to get my self a treasure trunk for all mawh goodies"
    Goodies huh? I have a big box that I keep in my bathroom closet! :wcj:

Store: http://sebastiansstudios.net/content/