Thread: submitting to tubes

How long have you been gay?

submitting to tubes

Hi there everyone i haven't posted yet so here's my first one, Is anyone here submitting to tubes, if so are you folks doing good with it ?? since tgp's dominated in the late 90's til '04 is tubes the way to go now since times are a' changin. let me know everyone.

yup tube submission are works finessss

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

First off, welcome to GWW.

I think working with legal tube sites, either thru submits or by providing them directly with video clips, is essential for any program these days. If you aren't working with the tube sites, you are missing out on a major part of the market.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    First off, welcome to GWW.

I think working with legal tube sites, either thru submits or by providing them directly with video clips, is essential for any program these days. If you aren't working with the tube sites, you are missing out on a major part of the market.

cheers
    Luke
    thanks for the quick reply! anyone know which sponsors allow their watermark to be removed on the vids ??

Oh so you are trying to submit as an affiliate using something like your own domain name (with a redirect) to a paysite? That usually doesn't fair well, since legal tube sites work directly with affiliate programs. Plus if you do use a method like the above, most affiliate program owners won't allow it because it destroys their branding plus may present content licensing issues as they don't own the redirect domain name.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

thanks for the reply, i kinda figured it would be. again thanks for answering the question.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Some tubes will allow you to upload the sponsor video. For example, if you have a watermarked WMV or FLV or whatever the file is and it is watermarked with HunkMoney.com domain name or URL or logo... They will allow you to upload it.

One I know of that will allow you to do this is XLive.com. The way it works is YOU upload the promo video.

When your setting up your account, it will ask for a Sponsor account. Such as your Affiliate URL with HunkMoney. You upload the video. Put in the video details. The tags. Select three categories. Then you'll see "Linking Code" this is a drop-down menu. Select the program the video is for. Upload it. Whenever consumers click on your affiliate link, you get paid.

BEFORE DOING ANY OF THIS consult with the program. Let's say you earn $85.00 but the payout minimum is $100.00. They can or will can your account. And you may even lose that money.

Here's another suggestion, a lot are doing this. Buy content from let's say XXXContentDirect.com or AdultSexContent.com. Make clips, I'd say no more than 3 minutes. Buy a domain such as XYZSite.com.

Create I guess you'd say a webpage that promotes YOUR TOP SELLING sponsor sites. Watermark the videos with the XYZSite.com URL. Send that promo video to tubes. It will help you. A lot of sponsors will allow you to do this. BUT FIRST, you must consult with tube sites.

If you'd like, you can PM or email me and I can give you a list of tubes that will allow this. My email is amad (at) amadvideos.com

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Using the legal tube sites as a means of promotion is a must in this day and age. We do not allow our url to be removed, when it comes to tube site uploads. We do allow cropping under certain circumstances, where we are give credit, such as with magazine layouts and a handful of other circumstances, but not with tubes, tgp or mgp sites.

you know i gotta hand it to this board, you folks have been more helpful here than the other adult boards that i asked this questions, to this day on those boards i have not gotten one reply, but here... thank you everyone.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    You are very welcome! You are always welcome to pick my brain. I very much enjoy helping people any way that I can and you'll find that with most everyone here!

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    The uploading to tubes is very tedious though....

I have been looking at software to make it easier. Has anybody tried the premium offer from AVS submitter? It looks like it could save a lot of time, if it works as promised.
    Bert

TwinkPay

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Well duh! Here I am submitting to my own tubes when I could have (also) been submitting to others.

So I should contact my Sponsors and ask if I can submit to other folks tube sites?

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. avsubmitter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaboy View Post
    The uploading to tubes is very tedious though....

I have been looking at software to make it easier. Has anybody tried the premium offer from AVS submitter? It looks like it could save a lot of time, if it works as promised.

We welcome everyone to come by and download the FREE version of our tube submitter or to request the 7 days trial for AVS Adult PRO.

AVS Adult - PREMIUM is available to try free of charge, for customers who purchased an AVS Adult - PRO license.

If you have any questions regarding AVS Adult, or require assistance in using the software, please don't hesitate to contact me!