Thread: Magnusbucks - non paying

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.

Magnusbucks - non paying

Final demmand of payment from a very disapointed employee.

I am still waiting for a payment that you owe me for work/time that i done best part of 5 weeks ago now.
    I am guessing both roupen and stevens emails and icq's are "broken" as there has been no response (the main reason for this post)

I was promised that i would be paid last week and since then i have not heard from you.
    You have no reason not to pay me, you have been sent paypal invoices and you have my wire details.

Please pay me. I have done alot for you guys when i worked for you. I done your main site, cut loads of scene images and re-done most, if not all of your tours in xhtml/css coding and general layout changes aswell as got you alot of webmasters when i was an affiliate manager for you.

It really sucks to say this aswell as i thought you guys were friends and i have put off going public for well over a week not but i really regret doing this recent one of job now

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Am I hearing a broken record? A distant echo??

Why do people think there's money in this biz? Why do 3rd party vendors do on-line work from a distance, on a promise? There's no cash.

A couple of years ago, people decided to get in the biz, and put up websites to 'advertise" studio's movies and brands. The way they did it was to give away the photos, and videos, and cocks of the models.

After 2 years, there was nothing left to sell. After 2 years of seeing free cock, consumers got the message that they didn't need to pay to see cock anymore.

Then the cash cycle dried up. Soon, all those free cock sites will go away, and we studios will have cash again.

Counting the days.

I hope you do get this resolved quickly, please let us know how things progress.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Shitty to hear. I know the feeling of what you are going through
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    I received a payment last night :cowb:

Thank you to those who replied,

edit: Just noticed i am still flying a sig for them - now gone