Thread: For DogGone Video Affiliates...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

For DogGone Video Affiliates...

For those of you who are DogGone Video Affiliates...

My movie Coach Karl's Jock Strap Jocks
    http://www.doggonevideo.com/movie-de...4&aff=nickbaer

made it to the #2 Most Watched Videos in less than 24 hours on Wednesday!

So that would be a good title for you to blog about, and promote! DogGone is a faithful and reliable paying sponsor program.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Badpuppy Video is great. Mario is the studio coordinator and Lisa helps out with the affiliate side of things. We have worked with the gang over there for about 7 years. We have worked with Lisa maybe 9 years now. We often do lunches with Lisa, she is an amazing person!

We promote about 20 different sites / programs. We promote the Badpuppy.com site and they are our number 3 best selling site.

I wish I would see more of the pro studios on Badpuppy Video (Formerly Dog Gone Video). I think they would be a great asset to them! :pigs06:

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    JJ - I'm glad you're going to promote my title.

congrats on the #2 spot, great to see such success!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

It is always a great feeling, to be a 1-man shop, and having the same eye for talent that the consuming public has.

Wish it was more often!

Also interesting to note that the models in that movie were shot between 1996 and 2003.

And, I don't even hype or skew my rankings by "watching" my movie myself - like some studios pay to do - just to see themselves in the Top of anything.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Congrat's Nick and thank you Jayden! You're all very sweet! We welcome studios of all kinds and we always welcome new affiliates. You can check out our program and studio info at, http://badpuppyvideo.com/webmaster!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    JJ - I'm glad you're going to promote my title.
    I'm not JJ. I never said I was promoting your titles. I'm promoting DGV :img43:

JJ - I started the thread, and the topic is "If you promote DogGone Video, consider promoting my title, that has ranked #2 since Wednesday".

If you're not here to support the topic, you can start your own thread(s) on your own topics.

The chaos is deafening.

Lisa - are you having a crew at the European Summit in Prague next week?

I've been here in Prague for a week, learning the Train and Tram, and pinpointing the locations of American food.

Sorry I didn't have enough money to do the Amsterdam show on the way.

I am very much looking forward to meeting the trade show vendors, and getting up and away from the keyboard and monitor. I probably will not be all that present at the "parties", since I am a 1-man shop and work on the road.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hey Nick, no we'll not be attending this year. It looks to be a good event though!

I'll collect up all of the gifts everyone is bringing for you, and send them by post.