Thread: Need help with images

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Need help with images

Okay, so I have 20 minute videos. Rather than taking image capture after image capture manually from the videos. There has to be something automated out there. For every 1 second, we're manually pulling an image from a video. There's 60 seconds in a minute, it takes us about 1-2 hours to take images per video (Screen Captures). There has to be an easier more automated way to do this.

Can anyone help me with suggestions? We're busting butt trying to roll out V 5.7 of one of our sites, the sooner we can get these done, the sooner we can launch the new site

Any advice would be great. I have no clue even where to look. I've done google searches and I can't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Jayden,

Have you check out FrameShots? It says you can "Automatically capture still video frames based on time intervals."

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    http://www.video-snapshot.com/ maybe this will work?
    Dade Williams

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    GOM player is free and does the trick as well... http://www.gomlab.com/eng/GMP_download.html We use it a lot.
    Bert

TwinkPay

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey guys! Thanks! :donmike: I will check them out