Thread: recommend some apps for my iPad

recommend some apps for my iPad

I am having difficulties finding interesting apps for my iPad, so its just sitting here unused. Do you guys have any recommendations?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    one app i cannot live without is LogMeIn omfg i use it daily

twitter app, flipboard is a great way to read some rss feeds i recommend youtube trends as well for flipboard

bigoven awesome recipe app - its my favourite one of all
    my banking apps are nice, as well as mint.com app which ties in with the free mint.com finance management website app a great way to really get an idea on your finances etc

as for games, angry birds collection scrabble risk tower madness bejeweled 2

i subscribe to popular photography magazine, they have digital photographer advanced photoshop photoshop creative macuser which i occasionally buy

a great book app is al gores "Our Choice" awesome way to read a book and get informed a must read

while were talking about books i can't suggest this book enough its a book i can't put down and i don't read its Kevin Mitnicks Ghosts in the Wires

cnn news app is always good as well as netnewswire to read your google reader feeds

flickr instagram apps of course

pages,numbers,keynote "tho i don't use keynote "
    getglue, mypad+ im+pro gv mobile+ Facebook messenger Skype talatone google+ for the social apps

if you have packages being sent to you deliveries is an awesome way to track those packages
    ikea catalogue , b&h photography store app ebay kijiji

netflix is a nice app but u can watch on ur tv so i rarely watch on iPad plizy is good for watching video content

adobe nav if you feel like it but i find it useless now fun to try out tho

and i use the app things for iPad and mac to keep all tasks synced and managed everywhere i go

so thats my little list
    Dade Williams

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Pulse - RSS reader
    Waze - Navigation
    Navigon - Navigation
    HRS - find cheap hotels
    Skype, Trillian - Communication
    Flipboard - News
    :-D

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Forex currency converter is my most used.

Several for model recruitment.

GPS - although the data is 2 years out of date.

nice, thanks, any others?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    what kinds of things did you have in mind for using your iPad for? that might jog my memory for some other apps i know of but don't currently use all the time
    Dade Williams