Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to everyone!

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. avsubmitter's Avatar

Hello to everyone!

Hello,

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone! I'm Wishmaker from AVS Adult.
    If you have any questions or need assistance in using our tube submitter,
    please don't hesitate to contact me!

For those of you that don't know, AVS Adult is the first and only professional
    adult tube submitter available on the market.

AVS Adult is now available in three different versions: FREE, PRO and PREMIUM.

Howdy, welcome to the forum.

Just out of curiosity, can you provide stats on how many gay, shemale, mixed and straight-only tube sites your product works with?

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. avsubmitter's Avatar
    The site list will constantly change depending on the categories you have selected. Only those sites will be loaded to the submission list which accept submissions for the selected category.

Anyways, here is some quick data for some of the categories you've asked about:

(Since I don't have the necessary post count I can't post direct link to the images).

Selected Categories: Gay, Gay Amateur, Gay Hardcore
    Loaded Sites: 157
    Image: i55.tinypic.com/t6xqtv.jpg

Selected Categories: Shemale, Tranny, Shemale Hardcore
    Loaded Sites: 116
    Image: i52.tinypic.com/zstrf9.jpg

Selected Categories: Amateur, Teen, BigTits
    Loaded Sites: 200
    Image: i51.tinypic.com/4zym2r.jpg

Our tube sites list will constantly change, as sites are added and deleted on a regular basis during database updates.

Hope the above helped. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

I am new here
    hello to you, nice to be here!

Awesome ... we love to see webmaster service reps posting to the forum! I hope to see you around as a regular reader and contributor! :welcome:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Welcome Wishmaker! It's great to have you here!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming! If you have any questions about tube submissions, feel free to ask.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    you seriously need to go over your database especially when it comes to the gay category
    high number of tubes to submit to means nothing to me if the quality of the tube im submitting to is shit, low view counts and sites that are not approving or uploading videos thats not good to me. some sites have just a few gay videos, and some sites don't even have gay category, errors redirects etc. your software looks great but your database sucks, you need to take the time and re-evaluate the sites you add only then would i consider using your product to assist my tube submitting

Cheers:yeah:
    Dade Williams

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    you seriously need to go over your database especially when it comes to the gay category
    high number of tubes to submit to means nothing to me if the quality of the tube im submitting to is shit, low view counts and sites that are not approving or uploading videos thats not good to me.
    We don't own, neither we operate any of the tube sites listed in the database. So if you are unhappy that they won't approve your videos, or they don't have enough traffic, feel free to contact them directly regarding this issue.

If you have high traffic sites, that we don't know about let us know and we will add them to our list.

We DON'T check the sites traffic and video views when we add it to the db. If the sites accepts uploads, and in this case accepts "Gay" submissions, it will be added.

If a sites goes down, changes upload page/categories etc, it will be updated during the monthly update.

Nobody is forcing you to use our product, you can submit manually, choose another submission software or write your own software.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avsubmitter View Post
    We don't own, neither we operate any of the tube sites listed in the database. So if you are unhappy that they won't approve your videos, or they don't have enough traffic, feel free to contact them directly regarding this issue.

If you have high traffic sites, that we don't know about let us know and we will add them to our list.

We DON'T check the sites traffic and video views when we add it to the db. If the sites accepts uploads, and in this case accepts "Gay" submissions, it will be added.

If a sites goes down, changes upload page/categories etc, it will be updated during the monthly update.

Nobody is forcing you to use our product, you can submit manually, choose another submission software or write your own software.
    wasn't my intention to come across as attacking your software, there is no question your software is great and can save people a ton of time.

as for sites down or suspended i have come across some of them as i go down the list of sites in your db.

my complaint is the fact that you don't check the sites that you add to the database i think you should $0.02

:kiss cheek:
    Dade Williams

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    wasn't my intention to come across as attacking your software, there is no question your software is great and can save people a ton of time.

as for sites down or suspended i have come across some of them as i go down the list of sites in your db.

my complaint is the fact that you don't check the sites that you add to the database i think you should $0.02

:kiss cheek:
    Don't worry about it We check every site when we add it to the db, as it's useless to add a site if it won't accept uploads for ex.

The problem is elsewhere. Many of the webmasters operating tube sites (50% or even more), have no experience at all in tube sites and they host the site on virtual hosting plans, that trick the users with false advertisement such as "Unlimited Bandwith" etc.

Bandwith indeed is unlimited, however CPU usage and memory is not. So when the sites gets some high traffic, the hosting company will suspend the site. This is just one of the many examples.

Trust me, I would love to have 300 big tubes sites, such as xhamster, porhub etc, but If you do tube submission, I'm sure you know it as well that 70-80% of the tube sites out there (gay or other niche) are small sites.

Now, I've personally been doing tube submissions from 2006, and very often I found that traffic from small sites converts much better than traffic from a giant site.

We are closely working with our webmasters to improve the database and the software, so if you have suggestions for new sites etc, let us know and we will add them asap.

As I mentioned above, all "dead" sites will be removed during the monthly updated, but removing a site just because it's small and doesn't has enough traffic, wouldn't be fair.

Users are allowed to create submission profiles, etc so if they don't want to waste time uploading to small tubes, they can filter them out.

So let's give a chance to the small tubes as well, they will grow in time if they know what to do.

BTW: which version were you using FREE or Trial?

i downloaded the free versio to take a look at the database

as for small sites, if its a straight geared tube site and it has a gay section and videos have 40 views and been up for a week or two im not feeling it
    Dade Williams

Get the trial The free is limited to 100 sites (mixed niches), and contains only small tubes sites. That's why it's FREE If we would list all high traffic sites in the FREE version, why would any of the webmasters upgrade to PRO?

By downloading the trial version for AVS Adult - PRO, you will get access to the complete site list, and all features of the software. Full working copy for 7 days.

ahh pro is what I have
    Dade Williams

excellent, feel free to hit me up on ICQ as well if you have suggestions/questions etc.