Thread: I Hate Google +!!

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.

I Hate Google +!!

hey guys, just wanted to let you all know....i had over 1300 people add me into their circles in about 6 weeks!! i would post a pic whenever i posted to my blog.....and they deleted my account last night! my pics were not as nasty as some of the other people, but i was trying to get people to my live cam site and i think that did it! sucks!!!

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    I always thought that their Victorian attitudes would come along and bite us in the butt. I never trust a new tool offered by a company like Google and kind of expect them to be withdrawn without explanation when they realize how it's being used for adult media.
    I'm just waiting to see them shut down my +1 on BlokeToys, they shut down my Google Checkout because they live in the dark ages and don't agree with people buying adult products!

Sucks that such a modern company, and one which controls so much of the Internet, is so pathetically puritan.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

The Face of Romance and the Symbol of Freedom Mr. Romance's Avatar
    I do not love it but I am using it

Mr. Romance
    Real European Direct Debit with Webbilling.com
    Your only risk is increasing your revenue...
    gerard {at} Webbilling.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by conran View Post
    they shut down my Google Checkout because they live in the dark ages and don't agree with people buying adult products!
    What about Paypal? They do.

Or mister man... You could signup to phantomcart.com and CCBill, create a tangibles account. That's what we have. If transactions are declined, they go to a paypal checkout page. Paypal knows exactly what we sell, they don't care. The only time they care is if there's high chargebacks.