Thread: DADT - It's Officially Over

DADT - It's Officially Over

The enforcement of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" within the US Military has officially ended. Over 13,000 men and women were forced to leave the military for being gay since the law first went into effect on December 21, 1993.

The policy prohibited military personnel from discriminating against or harassing closeted homosexual or bisexual service members or applicants, while barring openly gay, lesbian, or bisexual persons from military service.

:img67: :img67: :tank1: :img67: :img67: :tank1: :img67: :img67:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    When is this country going to grow up! So what if people are gay. The only difference is what we do in our bedroom or the privacy of our own home.

See that's what pisses me off about this country... They mix religion with politics and this is the crap that happens.

Just like domestic marriages. California allowed it, not anymore.
    New Jersey allows it.

Let people be people.

The Only FREE right that we as the citizens of the United States have is to Vote. And even that doesn't make an impact on anything.

Here in Palm Springs, a VERY populated gay city... Even the police are homophobic and over 80% of the population here is gay. Lord, let me tell you. Everywhere I go they're swarming. Not that it's a bad thing.

Sorry, I'm babbling. But this military crap is screwed.
    Those 13,000 men were fighting for our country. To protect and to serve. They have more balls than I do going over to Iraq, watching their mates get killed, bombs going off, and boot camp! Let me tell you that's some grueling stuff right there.
    Those 13,000 men could manhandle the next terrorist attack and the damn Secretary of Defense is going to be scratching his head asking himself, "What would be. Why weren't soldiers looking out." Yea! Ya dumb fuck!

OOOh people make me so angry.

Honey, if the populace had a clue, and banned gays from all sorts of other working disciplines, they'd soon discover that gays are a huge part of not only our military, but Education, Medical/Hospital and Home Health Care as well. We protect, educate and give comfort to the men, women and children of this nation everyday. We just don't say "Oh, by the way, service today was provided by someone who is gay. Have a nice day."

... maybe we should.

:dryer: ok, back to my laundry ...

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Well, seems like just the right time to start warming up the turbos in our new F22 of a site. Full of sweaty Asian soldiers, all captured for eternity in the most tasteful way possible: with their uniforms off.

Omnia vincit amor!
    Bert

TwinkPay

Wow, nice looking new site Bert! This one will be a big seller, I am sure!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Thanks...glad you like it...I thought the designer did a good job on this one. :yummy:
    Bert

TwinkPay

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    The thing that annoys me the most about the whole thing is the hypocrisy. Mainstream America proclaims to be about freedom and liberty for all, it's screamed and shouted at every opportunity (often to the point of nausea to an outsider ), but it seems that many simply don't understand what it actually means.
    How can a people believe in freedom and liberty for all while they vote to remove the basic freedoms of others, when granting or revoking those rights has no bearing on their lives?
    It should of course be said that the same two-faced preaching was going on during the African-American Civil Rights Movement.

You'll notice that those in positions of power are often the most hypocritical. They'll be the military leaders who weep at the national anthem and scream about defending the freedom of fellow Americans, while they openly state that gay Americans don't deserve those freedoms.

"Freedom and Liberty For All... as long as you're white, Christian and Heterosexual"

Of course, things are changing. But it's far too slow for a country supposedly leading the world. Remember, this is the same country that uses the death penalty, along with nations like China, North Korea, Iran...
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer