Thread: Free Accounting Website

Free Accounting Website

Was looking around for an easy to use accounting program and found this site: Wave Accounting

Has anyone here tried it yet? It says it's free forever, not just a free trial. Would love some feedback on how user friendly it is, etc.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    i use neat works desk scanner u can even print to it organizes all my receipts scans fast as well

though this site sounds like it has more features of course
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    also i use mint.com to track all my spending
    Dade Williams

So how is using the neat desk any different from using a regular scanner on a printer?

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Wave Accounting looks like a great concept, but does it work at an international level?

I use accounts in Euro, US$ and Thai Baht on a daily basis and the only thing I found so far is Money Manager Ex, it handles multiple currencies with auto updates of conversion rates etc. It's more of a personal finance program but it gets the job done for me. And it's free as well.
    Bert

TwinkPay

the software it reads the info makes a database export all receipts to a PDF for accountant stuff like that
    Dade Williams