Thread: The TrustCash Five Minute Integration

How long have you been gay? TrustCash's Avatar

The TrustCash Five Minute Integration

The TrustCash Deposit platform can be integrated to a merchant’s site in minutes without any need for technical knowledge. It is essentially a proprietary payment system that allows merchants to accept CASH at over 16,000 TrustCash Bank locations in the U.S and Canada.

A merchant simply provides an email address where TrustCash can send a “real time payment notification” of cash payments accepted from their site using TrustCash. Webmasters can then credit their users immediately. TrustCash can provide some simple information like the client’s ID or email or session data in order to reconcile the transaction with the end-user.

For inquiries about how to include TrustCash Deposit as an alternative payment option for their website, webmasters can contact TrustCash Holdings Inc. via email info@trustCash.com, icq: 433857869 or call us at; 800-489-8160.

About TrustCash

TrustCash has been in the business for more than five years. The company underwent a management overhaul in 2008 (as it was previously known as PPP Card) and a complete rewrite of all existing technology. Patent Pending, TrustCash Deposit process is already used by some of the top online adult sites.

Are you integrated into NATS 3 &/ 4? I can't see trustcash in the billers dropdown, but if you were recently integrated I suspect I would need to update my version to include your company.

Please let me know, I am interested in learning more and I am always keen on new payment options.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? TrustCash's Avatar
    Hello!

We are listed under a very old name "PPPCARD"