Thread: How to find DVD distributors?

How long have you been gay?

How to find DVD distributors?

Hello everyone, I am Mario, the owner and webmaster of Machofucker.com. For the past years, we had had our DVD`s produced and distributed via a third party. Some may know the "Ass Stretcher"-series, from our distributor Treasure Island Media.
    From next month, we are producing our own DVD`s, starting with a "Machofucker Classics"-DVD. Doing this for the first time ourselves, we would need to find potent whole sellers, distributors, comanies that run chains of adult stores or large online stores, that sell titles from numerous studios.
    Any idea, who are the "big player" on this field. Our brand name MACHOFUCKER is very weel recognized, especially in the USA (though we are based in Barcelona, Spain) and our DVD`s will sell very well, this is a sure thing.
    For any information I would be very thankful.
    Either on here, or per email to
    mario@plantarosaproductions.com
    ciao
    Mario

GWW Community Member
    Did you try Scala-Playhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Notime View Post
    Did you try Scala-Playhouse?
    Hello, and thx for the tip. I sent them an email already. The thing is, all the distributors, we found ourselves online, did not reply to our inquiery. Not one of them. Weird, isn`t it?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    It isn't weird, but it is discouraging.

Between SPAM filters, and whitelists, too many businesses shield themselves from incoming e-mail.

Businesses that fear e-mail, should implement a web form ticket system, of Live Chat.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    It isn't weird, but it is discouraging.

Between SPAM filters, and whitelists, too many businesses shield themselves from incoming e-mail.

Businesses that fear e-mail, should implement a web form ticket system, of Live Chat.
    Ah, this is a good point. I rememebr the times we used the ...@machofucker.com email address. often it ended up in the addressee`s spam folder. This ended, when we switched to our companies email address ...@plantarosaproductions.com.
    Again, none of the distributing websites I contacted over the past 3 weeks now has replied. That IS weird.
    M.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    There is a thread on GD about how good PortTeam is, and Chris @ PT got all blushy about it...

So I sent him 2 e-mails about my popular DVDs, from both of my e-mail addrs, and no response in a week.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    How does dvd distribution work, i would like to put out at least one title i have done its str8 fetish stuff tho, sold well on clips4sale and as a small fetish site, have it in dvd format and can duplicate it myself in full color hq so costs will be low and can make any amounts i need. Do they buy them off you or do you just give them to them and they sell then send you money? and are they trustworthy? I used to be in record biz and distributors sucked and wern't too honest plus if they didnt buy it and you didnt know they they didnt usually push it well and it would sit so kind or curious.