Thread: New Google Webmaster Tools

New Google Webmaster Tools

Google released 3 new tools this week that could greatly help webmasters.

Site Health

Google's Webmaster Tools introduced a new “site health” tool to highlight any site issues. It currently includes three health checks:
    - Have we detected malware on the site?
    - Have any important pages been removed via our URL removal tool?
    - Are any of your important pages blocked from crawling in robots.txt?
    See the first attachment for an example of how Site Health looks, and read their full blog post at http://gay.gl/eU

Real-Time Analytics

Google Analytics does a great job of giving you historic data, but what about what's happening right now? Google released Real-Time Analytics on Thursday, which is a set of new reports that show what’s happening on your site as it happens. Check out the second graphic to see an example.

Google says "You’ll find the Real-Time reports only in the new version of Google Analytics. If you’re not already using the new version, you can start by clicking the “New Version” link in the top right of Google Analytics. Real-Time reports are in the Dashboards tab (though they will move to the Home tab in the updated interface next week) . You will have access to Real-Time reports if you are an Administrator on your Analytics account, or if you have access to a profile without profile filters. Real-Time does not support profile filters."

Read the full blog post at http://gay.gl/eV

Analytics Premium

Analytics Premium is a new paid service that promises more data, advanced tools, dedicated support and guarantees. Here’s a summary of what that covers:
    - Extra processing power - increased data collection, more custom variables and downloadable, unsampled reports
    - Advanced analysis - attribution modeling tools that allow you to test different models for assigning credit to conversions
    - Service and support - experts to guide customized installation, and dedicated account management on call - all backed by 24/7 support
    - Guarantees - service level agreements for data collection, processing and reporting

Google Analytics Premium is available for a fixed annual fee in the United States, Canada, and the UK. Check out the intro video and read the full post at http://gay.gl/eW
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    The site health is nice...it now also warns about out of date Wordpress blogs. Another thing to add to my to-do list. For Analytics I prefer Piwik over Google these days.
    Bert

TwinkPay