Thread: The Body Guards

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

The Body Guards

Almost 2 years ago, I began a series of videos on www.DudeLodge.com called The Body Guards, Since then, I have added three sets of new Body Guards, all filmed in Las Vegas.

These videos are very popular with web surfers, because of their incredible voyeur themes, of the naughty photographer fluffing the models during their nude photo shoots.

These are available on VOD (AEBN, HotMovies, TLAVOD, DogGone, XTube) for you to promote, as well as home DVD (a CCBill sponsor/affiliate program).

Happy promoting -

The Next Body Guards Nude Photo Shoot
    Nick Baer presents 6 new Body Guards, fit and hunky men from the glamorous Las Vegas Strip. With backgrounds in university sports, military, and security, these fitness guys are ready to do it all for the best possible nude photo shoot. Our photographer knows how to add the finishing touches to make these body beautiful guys really show off in front of the camera. Full frontal male nudity, color, 59 minutes.

DVD ordering info

The Next Body Guards Photo Shoot Trim
    Nick Baer presents five new Body Guards, fit and hunky men from the glamorous Las Vegas Strip. With backgrounds in university sports, military, and security, these fitness guys are ready to do it all for the best possible nude photo shoot. Our photographer knows how to add the finishing touches to make these body beautiful guys really show off in front of the camera - including fluffing and working the penis pump for added measure. Full frontal male nudity, color, 62 minutes.

DVD ordering info

The Next Body Guards Photo Shoot Shower
    Nick Baer presents 7 new Body Guards, fit and hunky men from the glamorous Las Vegas Strip. With backgrounds in university sports, military, and security, these fitness guys are ready to do it all for the best possible nude photo shoot. Our photographer knows how to add the finishing touches to make these body beautiful guys really show off in front of the camera - even while posing in a hot shower. Full frontal male nudity, color, 61 minutes.

DVD ordering info

Hey NickBaer,

Love the domain and nice content.
    Poppy, VP of Sales MojoHost
    poppy@mojohost.com|1-888-345-MOJO x823| ICQ #42640781| Skype MojoHostPaul

XBiZ Web Host of the Year - 2009, 2011, & 2012

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    It's amazing voyeur video

This is the original Body Guard's Photo Shoot Trim. Very popular with VOD and DVD consumers.

Watch all 12 of the Body Guards, as they get measured, trimmed, fluffed and buffed, ready for their 1st nude photo shoots! Enjoy this behind-the-scenes view of these nude photo shoots. Running time 71:00.

Includes bonus slideshow of still photographs from the Body Guards 1st nude photo shoots. Each of the Body Guards has a full length DVD of their 1st nude photo shoot available as well.

The Body Guards, as they get off during their photo shoots. Chance_Bretton and Gianni shoot big body builder loads... Chris_Silver, Dani_Davey, Denton_Wallace, and Tyler_Peter stroke, and get stroked. All of the Body Guards have full length DVDs of their 1st nude photo shoot available.

The Body Guards DVDs re available on http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com which has a CCBill affiliate option.

The books are on Amazon.com (You might need to manually change the sort order to "Publication Date" to see them on the same page.) And then use your Amazon Associates code to get the credit.

I'll be coming back to the US Dec 1.

The next box of goodies will be the Czech Studs. I've shot with 3, if you're in a hurry...

Damien Drake

Justin Kingsley

And Steffan Vergene (My B'day present)

The DVDs are available http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com . Their books are on Amazon as well as DIY .pdf, .epub and .mobi downloads on http://www.NickBaerGallery.com

All sales will help me get back home!

Oops, I did it again!

The New Body Guards Photo Shoot Trim DVD, is a fun hour of video, featuring the Body Guards models getting ready for their first nude photo shoots.

The naughty photographer measures them, spray tans them, powders, fluffs, fondles, and even gives a bit of oral attention.

Available on DVD now, for voyeur fans who like to sit back and watch a naked straight guy be fluffed by a naughty photographer.

www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com is a CCBill Sponsor/Affiliate program. I'm heading back tot he USA in a few weeks, and could use blogging support from all of you.

THANKS to whomever is promoting my nude bare feet DVDs on Amazon.com!!! The proportion of nude bare feet DVDs has been outstanding recently.

As for my newest additions to the Body Guards, for those of you who can promote them, as an Amazon.com commission affiliate, here is the current list of DVD titles -

http://www.amazon.com/lm/R1U5KBS2DLIHMQ/

Behind the scenes of the 1st Nude Photo Shoot of these athletic male models. Each has their own individual DVD, as well as photo book. There are also compilations featuring The Body Guards preparing for their photo shoots, showering, and during the actual photo shoot.

Enjoy posing scenes from the nude photo shoot, fluffing and grooming by the photographer, and showering. A real treat for all voyeurs behind the scenes!

Check out the Listmania list http://www.amazon.com/lm/R1U5KBS2DLIHMQ/ to find all of the 1st Photo Shoot video DVDs!