Thread: Does PythonPays respond to emails?

Marc

Does PythonPays respond to emails?

I've sent 2 emails over the past month and even called them and noone responds. All I want is my username and password sent to me so I can check stats. They dont have a "I forgot my info" button otherwise I'd do it myself.

anyone know how to reach them? Im kind of annoyed now.

Sheepish
    Dunno about responding to emails but they do send gay UK traffic to a straight dialer...never understood that one...

Scorpio
    What's with programs/sponsors not replying to emails.
    It's true, most of them don't reply. Been waiting for a damn check for months and i'm getting fucking tired of waiting for a reply.

they sporadically respond. icq support is good, but i no longer have the icq number. try brent@dollarmachine.com or else post for elvis manson (his board name) and see if boardtracker picks it up...

Dzinerbear

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Hey Scorpio,

Please tell everyone how quickly you got your 25,000th post cheque from MANcheck.

:goof:

But seriously, this is my biggest piss off with this business. I hate how badly so many affiliate programs treat the people who are trying to help them make money. Once again, I have to say that Reena from Naked Sword, and the whole NS team, is always A-1 in my books. A few months back I wouldn't join their program because they only had twinks on their banners. Reena said she'd get some bear banners made, she told me when the design department would have them, she contacted me on that day and delivered them.

I was completely blown away. Sad eh? that I'm blown away by good customer service.

But you know what, talking about it helps, too, because when you compliment programs they really go out of their way to help you and keep you happy. They appreciate the nod.

So what program do you know has gone above and beyond the call of duty for you?

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Scorpio
    I wasn't talking about pythonpays, but another big company.

Dzinerbear: you were VERY fast!! And i love it! Thank you once again

Spotter
    Hey Marc,

Not sure why i havent received any of the emails myself since i'm the one who is in charge of any details regarding PythonPays.

hit me up when you have a chance:

sebastian@pythonpays.com

ICQ# 190107707

AIM SebastianSpot

Cheers

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Can honestly say ive never had a problem with them replying to emails ive sent

Oh and Aly and Sebastian are on ICQ / AIM too

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Spotter
    Hey Marc,
    Not sure why i havent received any of the emails myself since i'm the one who is in charge of any details regarding PythonPays.
    hit me up when you have a chance:
    sebastian@pythonpays.com
    ICQ# 190107707
    AIM SebastianSpot
    Cheers
    Hey Sebastian,

I was just about to post for them top contact you!

I have dealt for over 4 years and NEVER had a problem getting them to respond.

Running a large affiliate program IS tough at times, and my webmasters know that I update everyone weekly, but sometimes it gets difficult to be as timely as I would like to be on personal emails - I DO get back to EVERYONE, but with over 1000 emails per day hitting the inbox it is a challenge at times :-)

And I would like to thank everyone for being especially patient since Nathan broke his leg, instantly turing me from Mr. Mom to Mrs. Doubtfire.

:bandana:

Spotter
    Thanks Mate!

:groovy: