Thread: .xxx domains

.xxx domains

Hi
    I just talked to Bari the coolest domain rep ever at Moniker about the xxx domains and she gave me a nice link to check it out and it is informative.

Here is the link XXX Information

Bari is the Sr Account Executive and as I mentioned the coolest domain rep around! If we have questions this lady is sure to have an answer!

Bari wants to help us with the newest .xxx because she is an ICANN accredited rep, she has no personal feelings on the actual .xxx, but she is knowledgeable about the new changes so she is an awesome :supercool: guru to ask!

I feel that this new extension .xxx will really change the industry. Would love to hear what others think about this and Bari is super sweet and will help us out if we need it She is a great person.
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Since it looks like we're stuck with .xxx it's good to know there's a friendly knowledgeable rep around to answer questions!

FYI, Teaser has asked Bari to come here and help explain details of the .xxx domain name space. Now that .xxx is a reality, its important that we all get information and facts so that we can each decide whether or not to purchase .xxx domain names ourselves.

This is not "open shooting" season, it was not Bari that passed the .xxx approvals so please treat her with respect and recognize that Bari is here to help provide information to our community!

thanks
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaser View Post
    Hi
    I just talked to Bari the coolest domain rep ever at Moniker about the xxx domains and she gave me a nice link to check it out and it is informative.

Here is the link XXX Information

Bari is the Sr Account Executive and as I mentioned the coolest domain rep around! If we have questions this lady is sure to have an answer!

Bari wants to help us with the newest .xxx because she is an ICANN accredited rep, she has no personal feelings on the actual .xxx, but she is knowledgeable about the new changes so she is an awesome :supercool: guru to ask!

I feel that this new extension .xxx will really change the industry. Would love to hear what others think about this and Bari is super sweet and will help us out if we need it She is a great person.

Thanks for the shout out Teaser! If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to contact me! :grin:
    Thanks

Regards,
    ~Bari
    bari@moniker.com
    954-861-3539
    800-688-6311 Ext. 3539

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    FYI, Teaser has asked Bari to come here and help explain details of the .xxx domain name space. Now that .xxx is a reality, its important that we all get information and facts so that we can each decide whether or not to purchase .xxx domain names ourselves.

This is not "open shooting" season, it was not Bari that passed the .xxx approvals so please treat her with respect and recognize that Bari is here to help provide information to our community!

thanks
    Thanks doll! :033102kiss_1_prv:
    Thanks

Regards,
    ~Bari
    bari@moniker.com
    954-861-3539
    800-688-6311 Ext. 3539

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Hi Bari
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    In a hundred years I wouldn't buy myself into a ghetto and become a sponsor of censorship. But since CF took the lead and explained so nicely why we can't ignore the fact that a ghetto is there and that we simply have to put ourselves in it so the butcher doesn't need to search for us preciuous lambs (...before all the big bad loaded straight companies buy our beautiful site names and turn them into something ugly...), I guess it has become a lost stand not to flock with the masses. But hey, I'm used to it and when the adult industry is finally three feet under, there are still enough ways to earn money on the net. It's just that I love doing adult so much.

Ok, enough of :deadhorse:

OK, so based on that plus my own musings, I would like to ask this question to jrzeygirl:

Why should I buy .xxx domains when countries are already bulk-blocking the .xxx namespace plus adding the equivalent .com domains to their block lists?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    OK, so based on that plus my own musings, I would like to ask this question to jrzeygirl:

Why should I buy .xxx domains when countries are already bulk-blocking the .xxx namespace plus adding the equivalent .com domains to their block lists?
    Hi HunkMoneyLuke - There is zero evidence to support that claim, as .xxx is not blocked in China, India, or any other country. .XXX domains are indexed by all major search engines. There is no foundation to any claim for the TLD being blocked.
    Thanks

Regards,
    ~Bari
    bari@moniker.com
    954-861-3539
    800-688-6311 Ext. 3539

Thanks for the response, so this article is not truthful?

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...ation-websites

This is the quote I was directly referring to:

"India along with many other countries from the Middle East and Indonesia opposed the grant of the domain in the first place, and we would proceed to block the whole domain, as it goes against the IT Act and Indian laws," said a senior official at the ministry of IT. "Though some people have said that segregation is better, and some countries allow it. But for other nations transmission and direct distribution of such content goes against their moral and culture," he added.

When asked if the same sites, continue to provide access under the .in and .com domain, he added that "for such cases the ministry would proceed on a case to case basis". Internet activists and cyber law experts said the Indian government will find it tough to block such websites under the current regulations. Some said that the new suffix in fact would enable better policing by parents and employers.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

I didn't mean to scare you off, jrzeygirl. I am just wondering about if I should buy .xxx versions of my own domains, which I am not keen on doing right now.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director