Thread: Marlon Brando dies

BDBionic

Marlon Brando dies

aw =\

Dawgy
    how exactly did he go from that, to the godfather?

i wonder the same about ron jeremy sometimes...

desslock
    How? Lots of makeup. Actually Marlan Brando was only 48 when he filmed the Godfather. Plus, as an interesting comparison - he also filmed Last Tango In Paris as well in 1972. For a fun evening, watch that little movie as a comparison.

My morning was weird. I always awaken with my radio playing. And for an hour before I finally got up, I was listening in a half-unconscious sleep state to music from the Godfather.

That made for some very bizarre dreams....

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh shit

A sad day for the film industry for sure

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I remember watching Streetcar in high school. My Jr. American English Lit class. We'd finished reading it and were doing nothing for a week in class so she had us watch the movie.
    And when Marlon Brando came out on the screen everyone gasped. Especially the girls (and myself!).
    We'd seen Brando in The Godfather and subsequent films and that was the image we had of him. Pretty much none of us had seen any of his earlier films so were totally blown away when he came out on screen - that stunningly gorgeous face and those big arms and ripped chest. And I mean the gasp in the classroom was not just audible but loud.

princess
    Always sad to loose one of the great ones..

desslock
    the Marlan Brando news made me look like this for this morning

neat - so that's how you use the [img] tag on this thing!

Hammer
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    how exactly did he go from that, to the godfather?

i wonder the same about ron jeremy sometimes...
    ummm... it's called aging. It's going to happen to you one day too.

Of course the difference was more amazing in Brando because he was actually handsome at one time, not like Ron Jeremy who was just thinner.

Brando looked much worse recently than he did in the Godfather. He was well over 300 pounds the last time I saw him interviewed.