Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Still Profitable To Build TGP Sites?

Is It Still Profitable To Build TGP Sites?

I'm thinking about buying the JMB server edition of their TGPX script, which is now available for a mere $50. I'd have one control panel and the ability to put a tgp on literally every site I have on my server.

Part of me is thinking this would be a nice added feature to a lot of my blog domains, something I can control from one installation instead of having to build galleries using a plugin of some sort on each one individually.

I know sponsors are still putting out hundreds of hosted picture and movie galleries, so they must still be converting. Right?

My Questions are:

1. With the current tube craze are TGP's (thumbnail gallery post) past their prime?

2. Are there still good trades between tgp'ers? IE: So add a trade script?

3. Are webmasters still needing/submitting galleries and would I want to have partner accounts available?

4. Any sponsors care to share just what promo materials affiliates are asking for nowadays?

Banned Member
    Why not look outside the box?
    TGPs have always looked way more attractive at face value than generic tube sites. Nice over saturated thumbs, hand picked to get clicks.

Tubes, are the new craze.. Everyone loves those videos!

Why not launch TGPs, using TGPX is that is your choice, and instead of linking to galleries, link to tube videos? Sure, this would involve having your own tube site, but that isn't hard these days.

Try something new Bec!
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    damn talk about price drops.... now im wondering if i should do up some tgp's i really like them and linking to tube style galleries vz fhg or mgp or even your own tube's video pages is a really good idea... i have site organizer and thats just not gonna cut it when it comes to tgp's....

definitely something to think about for sure...
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    bec we still give out photo gallery content for emoprofits hunkmoney britishbucks latinobucks
    Dade Williams

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    As everyone says TGP sites are dead, it's probably the best time to go that way.

I think TGP sites still have a place in helping drive traffic, especially if you can get a good trade script and trade with some of the more established TGP sites.

Something that I have done with a number of my TGP sites is change them to "destination" sites by adding more functionality, like a blog or a daily video. That helps with the stickyness.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Something that I have done with a number of my TGP sites is change them to "destination" sites by adding more functionality, like a blog or a daily video. That helps with the stickyness.
    .... which is what adding them to my established blogs would accomplish, right?

Why not launch TGPs, using TGPX is that is your choice, and instead of linking to galleries, link to tube videos? Sure, this would involve having your own tube site, but that isn't hard these days.
    I do have tube sites Maxx, so yes, I'd be adding cross links between them. And I agree, tgp's do look more attractive than the tubes!

Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    damn talk about price drops....
    Yeah really! Weren't we just paying like $150 - 300 PER DOMAIN for some of the tgp scripts? That price for a server edition certainly got my attention! Just a couple of sales and it'd more than pay for itself.

yeah it was priced a lot higher not that long ago, seriously thinking about buying it up since its so cheap and does so much and others still cost more...
    Dade Williams

plus if you take time with your thumbs and make them look awesome you get lots of clicks
    Dade Williams

whelp bought me a copy too good of a deal
    Dade Williams

whelp bought me a copy too good of a deal
    oh cool ... you going to setup trades? http://www.arrowscripts.com/ ... download the ArrowTrader Lite III ... it's free and should handle the trades for you. I don't know a whole lot about the tgps and trading, but I figure it's about time I learn.

I have trade pulse licenses
    Dade Williams

is there any place to buy tgp templates anymore? from trustworthy sites?
    Dade Williams

is there any place to buy tgp templates anymore? from trustworthy sites?
    Take a look at the ones on Adult Template Revolution