Thread: New Sales Director for SafeCharge / GTSBilling

How long have you been gay? SafeChargeEddie's Avatar

Big Grin New Sales Director for SafeCharge / GTSBilling

Hey All,

if you haven't heard, I am the new sales director for safecharge(dot)com/ gtsbilling(dot)com

If you're a merchant looking for leading European Banks for you business contact me!

We have been supplying payment solutions to merchants worldwide for over 10 years.

Direct Merchant and 3rd Party Processing available, Give me a shout for more

information

EddieK :img56:
    Eddiek / Sales Director / North American / eddiek@safecharge.com / www.safecharge.com / www.gtsbilling.com / Skype: eddiek / 614.390.6581

How long have you been gay? SafeChargeEddie's Avatar
    If you looking to work with leading Banks in EU, Drop me a line ...

In addition here are some reasons why to use GTSBilling / SafeCharge for your Direct Merchant or 3rd Party Billing

• GTSBilling/SafeCharge has been a total online payment solution company serving the adult entertainment industry for over 10 years
    • Each merchant gets a dedicated account manager to work with and to be your point person.
    • We work with some of the leading Adult Entertainment Companies Worldwide
    • We can offer Direct Merchants Accounts and Third Party Processing
    • SafeCharge/GTSBilling is PCI certified, Level 1, and process over a billion dollars a year.
    • We work with major banks all across Europe.
    • We have our offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, London and the U.S.
    • We can offer very competitive rates.
    • We have a variety of APM (alternative payment methods) worldwide for those countries where credit cards may not be as popular.
    • SafeCharge has an excellent, 24/7 customer and technical support in multi languages.
    • Expert Fraud Prevention with this we will maximize legitimate transactions and minimizing false negatives/chargebacks which in return will increase overall revenue.
    • Lastly we can be a one stop shop for your company and your online programs, offering Online Advertising, CPA, SEO to grow your business and increase your sales.
    Eddiek / Sales Director / North American / eddiek@safecharge.com / www.safecharge.com / www.gtsbilling.com / Skype: eddiek / 614.390.6581