Thread: HunkMoney: All New GayKey Launched!

HunkMoney: All New GayKey Launched!

Renovation Rescue III: GayKey Relaunch

We are on a roll at HunkMoney! Only days after releasing the all new GayVideosPlus and BarebackVids, we are thrilled to announce the latest release. The all new, fully renovated GayKey is now live and launched.

The new GayKey tour shows off just a few of the 2000+ videos that we give our members. We selected these videos as they are the most popular surfer choices, each earning a solid 5-star ratings from surfer feedback.

You can download a zip of the new GayKey banners by clicking here.
    Download a zip of some new promo video clips by clicking here
    Or login to HunkMoney to get these new banners and clips plus all our promo tools. And get your links up and start making more money with HunkMoney promoting the new, fully renovated GayKey now!

Not promoting HunkMoney sites yet? Why not! With 27 high converting and rebilling gay niche sites plus 9 mobile sites, you will make more money with HunkMoney. Find out why we won the GFY Best Gay Affiliate Program 2011 by joining our affiliate program at HunkMoney.com

cheers!
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. SteveParis's Avatar
    Looking good Luke

Hey Steve, thanks...and great to see you here! Its been a while, what you been up to?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Nice new design! I like the green color too. I once had an AVS site called Irishboyz that was done in all green and it sold really well .. this reminded me of a modern version of that website .
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveParis View Post
    Looking good Luke
    Is this MY sweet Steve? The Scorpio Hermit? where have you been hiding hon??????????

And Luke, I don't care what Teaser says, I LOVE the new key logo~~!!

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Hey Steve, thanks...and great to see you here! Its been a while, what you been up to?
    Howdy Luke I've been doing good and you? Long time no chat
    Love the look of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Is this MY sweet Steve? The Scorpio Hermit? where have you been hiding hon??????????
    Hi MY Becky That's right it's the hermit hehe I'm not hiding, I just can't see you online I hope you're doing well. Hugs

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Well Mr Luke you just keep going and going. Do you have time to sleep anymore? congrats stud!

How long have you been gay? SafeChargeEddie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Renovation Rescue III: GayKey Relaunch

We are on a roll at HunkMoney! Only days after releasing the all new GayVideosPlus and BarebackVids, we are thrilled to announce the latest release. The all new, fully renovated GayKey is now live and launched.

The new GayKey tour shows off just a few of the 2000+ videos that we give our members. We selected these videos as they are the most popular surfer choices, each earning a solid 5-star ratings from surfer feedback.

You can download a zip of the new GayKey banners by clicking here.
    Download a zip of some new promo video clips by clicking here
    Or login to HunkMoney to get these new banners and clips plus all our promo tools. And get your links up and start making more money with HunkMoney promoting the new, fully renovated GayKey now!

Not promoting HunkMoney sites yet? Why not! With 27 high converting and rebilling gay niche sites plus 9 mobile sites, you will make more money with HunkMoney. Find out why we won the GFY Best Gay Affiliate Program 2011 by joining our affiliate program at HunkMoney.com

cheers!
    Luke
    Good Stuff Luke! Sounds like things are going well across the pond!
    Eddiek / Sales Director / North American / eddiek@safecharge.com / www.safecharge.com / www.gtsbilling.com / Skype: eddiek / 614.390.6581

How long have you been gay? SafeChargeEddie's Avatar
    Good Stuff Luke! Congrats :toast:
    Eddiek / Sales Director / North American / eddiek@safecharge.com / www.safecharge.com / www.gtsbilling.com / Skype: eddiek / 614.390.6581

I am new here
    wow lots of new sites, this looks very nice