Thread: Tablet future predictions

Tablet future predictions

Consulting company DisplaySearch released a report today that outlines what it sees as the future of the tablet market.

Their research predicts that Apple will continue to dominate the tablet market, with Windows tablets not taking a significant market share until 2013 (see yellow/red/green graph attached). It also looked at processors that power these devices, predicting that ARM processors will dominate over Intel for years to come (see blue graph attached)

"More brands will challenge Apple for a share of the tablet PC market and are expected to experiment with the various platforms available to them in the market. PC brands are likely to gravitate toward the familiar—Windows and x86 platforms—with some branching out towards the ARM platform as well. The emergence of Amazon as a tablet hardware vendor introduces even more non-Windows and non-x86 thinking into the tablet PC ecosystem, requiring players like Microsoft and Intel to catch up to the changing landscape of consumer computing."

You can read the full report at http://gay.gl/fm
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    did you hear the rumours that kindle fire 2 is already going into production for Q1 2012
    Dade Williams

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. SteveParis's Avatar
    I have an Ipad but I'm thinking about buying another tablet simply because I hate the fact that Ipad doesn't play Flash. It really sucks to visit websites that use flash on an Ipad and it's not like Flash is going anywhere now that all the tablets play flash.

That's a lot of Flash

I have a droid, I can watch online flash with it.

And it you need a prediction, I have a really cool Psychic site you can promote

ePayServices
    brett@epayservices.com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Yeah, I think we need to take these "predictions" with a grain of salt? As I understood from some article I read yesterday (forgot where), here in Asia Android is the majority OS.
    Bert

TwinkPay