Thread: I've Been Tweeting

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

I've Been Tweeting

nickbaerbooks Gay eBooks/DVDs
    My video Coach Karl's Shower JO Fantasies is HOT on HotMovies too, as The Coach does his duty while jocks shower. bit.ly/sewUOx

My video Coach Karl's Shower JO Fantasies is HOT on AEBN this week, as The Coach does his duty while jocks shower.

Robb Dallas is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Matt Prince is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Kraig Steele is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Robb Dallas is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Matt Prince is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Nick Parris is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Bryan Valley is a New Body Guard! He did a nude male jock photo shoot! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Czech Jock model Damien Drake did a nude male photo shoot with me! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Czech Jock model Justin Kingsley did a nude male photo shoot with me! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Czech Jock model Steffan Vergene did a nude male photo shoot with me! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Czech Jock model Tobi Thomas did a nude male photo shoot with me! eBook is up and ready. As is the DVD. bit.ly/oRT2zn

Feel free to re-Tweet! I'm about to hit the road to Berlin, on the last leg of my 2011 UK/European adventure.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    if i had some gay models to tweet i would get this out for you. but still looking
    Rebel-ads.com- For all your traffic needs
    Yourluckygay.com-Looking for trades, and Content.
    Looking to Sell your Gay Traffic/Submit accounts Ask me how i can help
    icq 594525610 devin@rebel-ads.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    If you're on Twitter, please Favorite some of my Tweets, so I can attract new followers.