Thread: Orlando Vacation

I am unique, just like everybody else.

Orlando Vacation

I am heading down to Florida for some fun and sun.

Already I have planned a day trip to visit Bad Puppy and spending a few days shooting zombies and sharks at The Monster Match in Frostproof.

If anyone is in the Orlando area or has some suggestions beyond Disney and Epcot I'd be happy to hear them. I'll be in the area for at least 5 days so have plenty of spare time

Have fun, take loads of pics and make sure you share them with us
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Got any content shoots lined up?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMPaul View Post
    Already I have planned a day trip to visit Bad Puppy
    Be prepared to have a gob of fun! They are wonderful people! Before moving from Florida we visited Lisa and the gang, did lunches with them, etc. They are all genuine and just such wonderful true honest people that you really don't see often.

Lord I miss them! :cryrub:

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Made it down okay but the drive was a bitch.
    Shot the Monster Match yesterday in the rain and wading through about 1.5 inches of water for the first half of the day.
    The room we staying at has a small lake about 20 feet away. We have been watching a pair of baby alligators (about 3-4 feet long) and some large turtles.

I didn't have room in the car for all my stuff to do content shoots so no naked guys this trip but may spend a day with a former model that is an up and coming. He has agreed to do a few video interviews talking about what it was like working for some of the major producers he has done work for since his first JO vid with me. I'm hoping he makes it big and people will want to see his first performance.

That is all for now but still have 4 days left until returning home to the cold and snow.