Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the Nominees!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.

Congrats to the Nominees!

I just noticed HunkMoney and zBUCKz, among others, were nominated by Cybersocket this year for 'Best Affiliate Program.'

Luke, you were also nominated for 'Business Person of the Year.'

Congrats and good luck to all the nominees.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    For those that wish to vote, by the way, sorry I forgot to include the URL:
    http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/vote_industry.php

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Wow, that's awesome. I see that we had several nominations as well. There are many well deserving companies and individuals nominated this year! We'd like to wish a huge Congrat's to all nominees, in both the industry and surfers choice categories!

We'd like to wish a huge Congrat's to all nominees, in both the industry and surfers choice categories!
    Yes, I am also excited to see some of our sites in the surfer's choice area as well. Congrats to you too Lisa! There are definitely some deserving companies and sites on there.

Oh neat! That's awesome to see my name up there with some of the greats like Lisa. And congrats to everyone nominated :party:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Hey Congrats to all those nominated! Great looking list of businesses and reps/sponsors!

ooh..I just noticed GayWideWebmasters made the list for Best Webmaster Resource too, one of only 2 gay-focused nominees. I would love to see the gay community get together and vote to ensure that this award is won by a gay-focused company!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

.I just noticed GayWideWebmasters made the list for Best Webmaster Resource too, one of only 2 gay-focused nominees
    Indeed it did, I voted for GWW already. Good on you Luke! You might be needing a new bookcase just to house all your trophies.

You KNOW GWW gets my vote!

And I just noticed, fleshjack is up for best novelty site, in surfer's choice!
    http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/vote.php

:cav:
    Flirt4Free || Account Executive
    ph: 916-672-TOFU (8638)
    twitter: tofu916

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    ooh..I just noticed GayWideWebmasters made the list for Best Webmaster Resource too, one of only 2 gay-focused nominees. I would love to see the gay community get together and vote to ensure that this award is won by a gay-focused company!!!

Gee ... I wonder who I should vote for .... :aniflow:

:: running and hiding from Luke ::

FantasticForeskin.com just got THREE Cybersocket Award nominations! Best Fetish Site, Best Video Site and Best New Site! I was really excited.
    Then I saw that RileyPriceless.com also got a nomination for Best New Site. RileyPriceless hasn't even launched. Makes me wonder if these awards are as above board as the Oscars! ;-)
    (Check out this hilarious article on The Sword: http://thesword.com/the-ten-funniest...minations.html)

Still, I'm thrilled to have three nominations for my site. I'm proud of the work I've done on Fantastic Foreskin and I would love to win one of those.

I'd really appreciate any votes for Fantastic Foreskin!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    GWW is the only place I hang out at anymore. Some of others are just bash boards. Everyone bitches about not making money, everyone's rude, they aren't pleasant. We have done more business contacts and partnerships from GWW in a year than any other board. I really do love it here.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    YAY it never fails every single year we hear the same song and dance.. People bitch they were not nominated, bitch at who was, and that is paid for and blah blah snooze.. but everyone comes and drinks the free booze and has a good time.. so regardless of never being able to please the industry we will continue to do this.. and yes people will continue to bitch but you know what! I always have a good time and look forward to seeing all of you .. happy halloween!
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

I love the Cybersocket Awards a lot. It's a fun night and everyone has a good time. But you gotta admit, RileyPriceless getting a Best New Site nomination for a site that STILL hasn't launched is kind of strange.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

YAY it never fails every single year we hear the same song and dance..
    Does the singing and dancing look something like this?