Thread: This is my last week...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

This is my last week...

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, this will be my last week with AmAd Media Distribution / Amadbucks.

This is not a permanent good-bye. I'm still with the same family of companies.

I have formally accepted a promotion today....

I will become the cam house supervisor (overseeing the models and house managers), business development, and with a new company merger / take over that is coming up I will essentially become the office manager for that company once everything is finalized. I will be attending many of the industry expos. So basically the owners bitch LOL.

I will no longer be an affiliate manager this week or be involved with the studio or AmAd Media Distribution. Basically everything that I am doing now.

This week is my last week. It ends on Friday November 4th. I will start the new position Monday November 7th.

Audrey Mineweaser will be taking over my position. She's been with us for almost 2 weeks. So she's new, don't give her too much of a hard time :-) She is learning everything.
    Her direct email is: audrey (at) amadvideos.com
    When she comes in Tuesday, I'll ask her to do an introduction here. Please give her a very warm loving welcome.

I will still touch base on the boards from time to time. I've made some great friends and business contacts here and have truly valued our friendships.

MY EMAIL will still remain the same: amad (at) amadvideos.com
    If I don't reply to this one, you can email me at: admin (at) sebastianenterprises.net

I'm not sure what else to say here So, you guys have been awesome and I'll still always check in time to time to harass Luke and Bec. :haha:

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    congrats on the promotion, expos eh muwhahahahha
    Dade Williams

Awesome, congrats on the new promo.

...but I am not believing you won't be around here as much
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Adding my Congrats on the new job... and I agree with Luke, you won't wander that far off!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    LOL. I dont' think that I can leave you guys. I feel like we're all a family.

I'll still pop in from time to time, I'll still help out the gang here and there. I am looking at my new "duties" and I'm very overwhelmed almost at the day to day stuff. I'll make it.
    Being that I enjoy playing catch up and touching base with everyone from home, I'm sure I'll pop in and out. Or at least harass Luke, xopa, and Bec.

If I disapear for a while, don't worry. I'm still around. Audrey is a fast learner and she is doing great. She will be in tomorrow and we'll do a formal intro. So make sure everyone harasses her! Give her lots and lots of trouble! LOL, no don't. She's a sweetheart.