Thread: Seattle Merchants

How long have you been gay? SafeChargeEddie's Avatar

Seattle Merchants

If you're business is located in Seattle Washington and would like to meet with me next Monday, November 7th in Seattle to discuss payment processing for your company, send me an email or feel free to contact me on ICQ or SKYPE!

Talk Soon, EddieK eddiek@safecharge.com

•Leading e-commerce payment service provider (PSP) •Over 10 years experience in payment & online industries •PCI certified gateway by SRC since 2005 •Well established banking relationships •Over 120 employees in Israel, Bulgaria, Cyprus and UK, US, Germany, London. •Established in 2000. Publicly traded until 2006 on TASE •Conservative approach. Audited by BD

:cowb:
    Eddiek / Sales Director / North American / eddiek@safecharge.com / www.safecharge.com / www.gtsbilling.com / Skype: eddiek / 614.390.6581

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    You missed the Seattle Naked Pumpkin Run Saturday morning, and again tonight!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2865418...7627882050695/

How long have you been gay? SafeChargeEddie's Avatar
    LOL, great pics :yes:
    Eddiek / Sales Director / North American / eddiek@safecharge.com / www.safecharge.com / www.gtsbilling.com / Skype: eddiek / 614.390.6581