Thread: New to Gay Wide Webmasters

25years

New to Gay Wide Webmasters

Hi everyone my names apolloUk and as you've guessed in UK!! I've re-started playing around with TGP sites - are they still worth doing?
    I've taken over an original url domain name from some years back which you can only view via my profile at moment! So am looking for anyone who may like to post to me and get myself of the ground. Have a few more sites ready to go also.

Hi, apollouk, welcome to the forum!

IMHO, tubes are definitely taking over TGPs but good TGPs still sell, especially twink-focused ones. But why stick with just doing one, why not do both a tube and a TGP site!

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Hi and welcome to GWW!

Just a heads up -- If you have your own server, there's a good deal going on for a server side license for the TGPX script from http://jmbsoft.com -- it's like $50 to run a tgp on every domain you own instead of doing the single licenses.

25years
    Cheers but bought it a few years previous when price was way way higher!!! But will investigate he's now cheapo tube software!

Quote Originally Posted by apollouk View Post
    Cheers but bought it a few years previous when price was way way higher!!! But will investigate he's now cheapo tube software!
    If you want a Tubex server license, write and ask him for one and the price.... it isn't on the site, but is available (for a verrry reasonable fee)

25years
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    If you want a Tubex server license, write and ask him for one and the price.... it isn't on the site, but is available (for a verrry reasonable fee)
    Had'nt realised that was a single license version but again hence the low price!

I also just noticed a post by TubeAce that he has his script available with an unlimited license now for just $200, and will do a free server installation.