Thread: Free $25 Ad Credit With AdEngage

Free $25 Ad Credit With AdEngage

Please help me welcome our new community sponsor AdEngage. Founded in 2004, AdEngage operates an online PPC advertising network that lets you buy and sell ads. In 2010, AdEngage displayed more than 100 billion ads on thousands of websites around the world.

Now, AdEngage wants to help your websites grow with fresh traffic, and they have a great offer for GWW members - Sign Up As A Publisher Today And Get A $25 Bonus!.

This offer is valid through to Nov. 30, 2011, so click here to get your account setup and get your $25 bonus now!

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Sending out a warm :welcome: to the AdEngage crew!

How long have you been gay?

Hello From AdEngage

Hey Guys,

Big Bill is in the house.

Pleased to meet you all and a big thanks to Luke & all for the warm welcome! We feel honored and privileged to be associated with Luke and his awesome forum.

Well my name is Bill, I am AdEngage's Publisher Manager. I'll be the guy who you'll deal with for questions, comments, code help, etc. If you need anything, I'll be around here as often as i can, but you can also hit me up on Skype:Adengage2 or ICQ:895007.

You all know how astute a businessman Luke is and to be endorsed by him means a lot so we would like to give back some of that warmth Luke has given us and welcome you all to signup and receive our $25 welcome bonus.

We purchased AdEngage earlier this year and would love to help anyone with any questions or issues, please contact us at http://support.adengage.com live chat or the above skype/ICQ

So I hope to see you all over at Adengage where our experienced team will be on hand to answer all your questions and offer all the help you need to grow your business with us.

Thanks again to Luke!

Look forward to working with y'all soon!

Bill

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    PAY PER CLICK HUH?!?! :jot:

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    PAY PER CLICK HUH?!?! :jot:
    Jayden, this is AdEngage (not to be confused with AdBucks who offer CPM advertising). You should take them up on their $25 signup bonus and see for yourself what they are about.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I know the difference between the two We LOVE PPC campaigns. I do too, I have more to work with. PPC makes me happy :announce:

And trust me, already signed up. Signed, sealed, and delivered. :smoke:

haha...ok I was just reading your last post incorrectly :toast:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    The newsletter signup didn't work in Safari.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Is there a quick list of sites that accept ads from gay DVDs and Books? Oral, anal, jack off, hardcore and soft core?

A list by TOS?

@nickbaer, Hmm, I've tested with IE8-9, FF3.6-7, Chrome & Safari 5 and didn't have any problems with the signup process. I will admit to testing Safari on a win7 box, if somehow it might make a difference on a Mac. I'll have the engineers double check this. Do you get an error or anything helpful to pass along?

For anyone looking for more specific help, feel free to hit me up on skype/ICQ from my post above. I'll be happy to pass along any other individual information that way.

Thanks!
    B

Gay sites...

i wanted to try to promote our sites, including rawfuckclub, blackbreeders, rawandrough, etc. using adgengage, however, when i search for "gay" sites there are no listings. presumably i'm doing something wrong i tried all 3 different ad types, etc. help

damian -at- videoapp.net

Quote Originally Posted by adengage View Post
    Hey Guys,

Big Bill is in the house.

Pleased to meet you all and a big thanks to Luke & all for the warm welcome! We feel honored and privileged to be associated with Luke and his awesome forum.

Well my name is Bill, I am AdEngage's Publisher Manager. I'll be the guy who you'll deal with for questions, comments, code help, etc. If you need anything, I'll be around here as often as i can, but you can also hit me up on Skype:Adengage2 or ICQ:895007.

You all know how astute a businessman Luke is and to be endorsed by him means a lot so we would like to give back some of that warmth Luke has given us and welcome you all to signup and receive our $25 welcome bonus.

We purchased AdEngage earlier this year and would love to help anyone with any questions or issues, please contact us at http://support.adengage.com live chat or the above skype/ICQ

So I hope to see you all over at Adengage where our experienced team will be on hand to answer all your questions and offer all the help you need to grow your business with us.

Thanks again to Luke!

Look forward to working with y'all soon!

Bill
    > 30 cents/click 1:150 exclusive-content niche gay sites
    PPVNetworks | damian@ppvnetworks.com
    Raw Fuck Club | Black Breeders | Raw and Rough