Thread: SERVEPAYS.COM what scum bags

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

SERVEPAYS.COM what scum bags

What a bunch of scum bags they are, I never noticed a charge in my business account for 39.00 a month. Last month I did see it, questioned it with chase bank and they told me if I see it again come in well, they got me the information about this credit card biller and when called got someone overseas, that was only willing to give me back my money for three months, after I talked to a mangers that said he was in this country they were only going to give me back one month.

I want yo to know that I totaly lost it on the phone, ya right they are in floraida my butt!

Now I have to wait to see how long it’s going to take for them to refund ???? amount of money, if you use them think twice, this webmaster got screwed by them and when found out they will not give back the full amount which is roughly 234.00 if not more they owe me.

Talk to your bank and get them to charge it back as of 1 week from today, then write / call the servepay and tell them that if you don't see a credit on your account within 5 working days, it will be charged back.

Credits only take a few minutes to process and should show up on your online statement within 48 hours (depending on the bank, it may show up immediately too). If it doesn't show up, get back in touch with your bank rep and ask if there is a credit to be applied. If not, chargeback. Simple, fair & effective.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    oh i left out the guys name on the phone was bill gates ool

well luke they arent doing it, just got off the phone again, this was on my depdt card

can you not reverse it on a debit card? I don't know as I don't have one.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

I guess not I asked,

bugger, that sucks!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I examine my on-line bank statement(s) every couple of days. For my US accounts, I use Mint.com as an aggregator, to fetch transactions and put them in a single .csv file.

I know people purposely use throw-away reloadable debit cards (Wal*Mart, WesternUnion) for use with sites that don't pass the sniff test. Put enough on the card to buy a trial for a month, then add more funds if nothing shady was going on.

I didn't buy anything, its a scum bag of a company hire people out of the country, bull and lie throw out the call

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Bugger that you can't chargeback a debit card, I thought if it had a VISA or Mastercard mark it basically meant you were protected - or else the point of the `mark' is devalued.

I love how merchants say that a refund will take up to `2 billing cycles' to appear on your card - I mean it appears as a charge fast enough and as Luke says the refund should appear just as fast.

As a side I cancelled and got a refund for a magazine a month or so ago and they said they couldn't refund the credit card as they were unable to refund credit cards and had to send a cheque (which was OK, they did and all is good), but [and Luke will appreciate this] the people who couldn't do a refund was The Seven Network (and I got a cheque from Channel 7 for $19).