Thread: 200 GB Free cloud Storage

200 GB Free cloud Storage

Don't know if this is something you guys can make use of?

Get Up To 200GB of Free Cloud Storage

Get a FREE cloud storage account with up to 200GB so you can see firsthand why Symform is a superior cloud storage solution. Just like users who pay for an unlimited amount of cloud storage, to qualify for a free online backup account you must contribute unused cheap local storage equal to the amount of data you would like to protect redundantly in the cloud.

Symform uses 1.5x redundancy, so 200GB of data equals 300GB in the cloud. Once you need to protect more than 200GB you can easily upgrade to a paid account which offers unlimited storage for a low, flat fee. See Pricing

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    thank you!!!
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    ugh windows only?????

i get 100gb first

Get 200GB of Free Cloud Storage!
    You can get up to 200GB by doing a few simple things:
    100GB by getting configured
    Get configured with contribution successfully and increase your storage limit from 10GB to 100GB. (Click here to get started)

10GB for each referral
    Refer your friends and help them protect their data and get 10GB for every friend who successfully starts using Symform.
    20GB by moving fast
    Get your account fully configured within 24 hours after registering. This includes sync and contribution. (Click here for instructions)
    Dade Williams

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    This seems like a very interesting solution and a great deal!

After getting 11 GB free on Wuala, I just signed up for their paid service, mainly because their encryption is done client side and their encryption scheme is there for anyone to examine. In addition to backup, Wuala has Dropbox like features AND has an Android (and Iphone/Ipad) client, another must for me these days.

Services like Dropbox, Sugarsync, Carbonite, Backblaze and others all fail in the "client side security" or "Android support" department. I tried and abandoned them all.

I'll give Symform a try too, they seem to take their security very serious. The 200 GB sounds almost too good to be true though, and makes me a bit sceptical. Wuala tried the distributed data concept that SymForm uses a few years ago but they abandoned it.
    Bert

TwinkPay

Symform asks you to contribute 150gb of your own hard drive and they split your back up over many users computers im not sure i trust this encrypted or not,
    Dade Williams