Hi everyone,

Inspired by our good friend Danny at Zbuckz, we have decided to offer a promotion to all affiliates, old and new, designed to increase sales and put more money in your pockets!
  • Send 10-19 more sales then you did the previous month: $100 Bonus
  • Send 20-29 more sales then you did the previous month: $200 Bonus
  • Send 30-39 more sales then you did the previous month: $300 Bonus
  • Send 40-49 more sales then you did the previous month: $500 Bonus
  • Send 50+ sales more then you did the previous month: $1000 Bonus

This promotion begins on Monday, November 21st at midnight, and the promotion will continue until December 21st. All sales incurred during that period will be compared to your sales between October 21st and November 21st.

If you are not currently an affiliate of CockyBoys, sign up at BigBling dot com. Once you've signed up, I will personally send you an email about ways we can work together. I'm really excited to see some new faces and guarantee you will receive attentive, personalized assistance.

As you prepare for a Cocky holiday season, let me know if you would like any of the following to enhance your promotions:
  • Custom interviews with any of our exclusives: Mason Star, Tommy Defendi, Kennedy Carter, Phenix Saint, Gabriel Clark
  • Behind-the-scenes photos and videos exclusive to your site
  • Giveaways (trial memberships, DVDs, signed posters) for your readers
  • Custom banners

I’m also more than willing to offer personalized assistance in your promotions if you’re in search of a higher conversion ratio. Let’s make this holiday season one of good cheer, hot cock and bonus checks!

Brie Ritz
Affiliate Manager, BigBling dot com
Email: affiliates at cockyboys dot com
Twitter: @StudMuffinBlog