Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About words like boys- twinks...

Scorpio

About words like boys- twinks...

I wanted to know about words like "boys" " twinks"... Can we still use them or not?
    Like for a domain name? I'm not too sure with all those laws and stuff.

Any advices thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    'Legally' you can still use words like twink, boy etc however i would personally stay away from the word 'boy' right now as it alludes to underage stuff and many webmasters wont promote anything with that word in the domain name.

Regards,

Lee

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Well I cant tell you legal wise so not sure if my advice is worthwhile but I personally never ever use the word boy in any of my sites. Well, sometimes Ill use it in frat boy but other then that I figure why take a chance. I do use twink quite a lot. I think twink should be perfectly legal but again Im not sure of these things legal wise.

Scorpio
    yeah i don't think i would use boy in the domain name.
    Just to play it safe.

I don't see a problem using boy in a website as long as it is not trying to infer young. I think it is just one of those terms that is so common in the gay community that in itself it does not imply illegal.

cheers,
    Luke

Scorpio
    I just would use the word "boy" just in general.
    I remember 4 years ago, i had bought the name: myteenboy.com or something like that, not thinking about any indecency. But after a while and reading all kind of things... i just felt dirty with that name so i dropped it.

i used to use the word boy all the time. the models were between 18 and 23 with i.d. i never used a phrase like "young boys" or anything indicating underage. also a LOT of people use the word girl without anyone taking it to mean underage.

we still use the words boyfriend and girlfriend in our culture, even about people seeing each other in their 70's.

that being said, i used to use a ppc search engine and had a description with the word "boy" in it. they pulled the ad. i complained that they had many ads with the word girl, so why could boy not be used.

their response was to make a policy forbidding the word girl.

it's a rough call, but now when i use "boy", i include an age or a qualifier to make sure people realize that there is NO chance this model or site is illegal.

Scorpio
    I'll just drop the use of "boy" so i don't have any problems with sponsors, Search engines... I was just curious to know the words i can't use on paysites. We live in a crazy world people! LOL

Thanks anyway i appreciate all your feedbacks... sure helps me a lot.

desslock
    I occasionally use boy. However I try mixing in other elements to make it less of a potential hot potato.

bottomboy
    latinoboy
    blondboy
    pigboy

etc.
    Steve

Dawgy
    i use boy all the time. i think anyone who bans 'boy' and doesnt ban 'girl' is hypocritical & needs to be bitchslapped.

obviously as everyone has said, it needs to be qualified... no teen boys, no young boys, etc..

i have a series of paysites coming up over the next months and all have the word boy in them. however its obvious when looking at the titles, images, and text that the boys are over 18 & that 'boy' is merely a word defining the gender of the models.

Jason
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    i use boy all the time.
    that's what we've heard

Originally posted by 123Jason
    that's what we've heard

Scorpio

Dawgy
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    that's what we've heard
    *scratches jason's name off the internext twink orgy guestlist*

Jason
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    *scratches jason's name off the internext twink orgy guestlist*
    now that's hardly fair...i may be beyond your age-range of preferance...but i'm certainly still worthy of being on the guest list! but fine...if that's how you feel...i'll just go play with myself.