Thread: strongbox rocks!

strongbox rocks!

It seems every day this week at least 2 or 3 of our paysites have been attacked by bots trying every known good login possible, and I am just amazed how strongbox stops these buggers flat in their tracks every time. And these bots are clever, cycling through IP addresses and proxies as well as logins that look legit.

Within minutes of the bots hitting our login pages, I get 50+ emails showing progress, and usually within 5 minutes their entire bot net is auto-blacklisted by strongbox and things go back to normal.

I don't know what I would do without that product. So here's me saying a big thanks to Ray and his crew for having a solid product that works every time.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Have you setup their Clonebox yet? They do multiple backups of everything on your server, so let's say the physical server location goes down, burns down, washes away in a tsunami, or you're hit with a hacker and your backup was made by your host two minutes AFTER you got hit ... with Clonebox you're still online and doing business! His price for that is really reasonable too.