Thread: What's Blind Linking

Dzinerbear

What's Blind Linking

Hi all,

I notice a lot of TGP owners are hysterical about "blind linking" thumbnails, what is this?

Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Michael..

Blind linking is the method of placing a recip link on a page that no surfer / webmaster is ever going to see, thus making the recip less than useless

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Actaully, when I say "No Blind Linking" I means that I don't allow any kind of misleading link to a sponsor site.

this would include but is not limited to placing a link on a thumbnail, so the surfer thinks they're going to see a full size picture, but instead is directed to the sponsor's site, or it can mean adding a link to a full size image. Anything which would produce a result other than exactly what the audience would expect is considered a "Blind Link".

Storm
    i always thought of it as someone putting text link in as =

"SEE HER BIG TITS NOW - CLICK HERE"
    and having it take you to a page that has nothing to do with anyone having "big tits".

more like it would be a signup page for "anal sex" or something totally unrealted to "big tits"

RedShoe
    Ok, so how am I supposed to do my part and help out with what blindlinking is if everyone else answers it first? I know what blindlinking is, I could have helped on this one. LOL

I guess I gotta be quicker on the draw.

Dzinerbear
    Thanks guys. I sort of figured this is what it meant, but I'm never sure anymore with all of this lingo, and the acronyms and itialisms always throw me.

And thanks Jasun for the nod over a ****************. Appreciate it.

I know this was mentioned a couple of months back, but what's with TGP owners selling partner accounts for $100 through PayPal? Okay, I'm going to send you traffic from galleries I submit to other TGPs and you want me to pay you for the privilege ... unbelievable.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    some very big and very small TGPs do it

it's a way to cut out the bullshit submitters and get the real deal without having to worry about redirects and all that junk + give them a top spot (usually) and make some mo dolla.

oth small tgps figure if it's good enough for the big fish it's good enough for the small fish but you have to be careful sometimes you get very little traffic and sometimes lots of that traffic is hitbots because the tgp can't deliver

gel
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear

I know this was mentioned a couple of months back, but what's with TGP owners selling partner accounts for $100 through PayPal? Okay, I'm going to send you traffic from galleries I submit to other TGPs and you want me to pay you for the privilege ... unbelievable.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    TGP owners get flooded with 1000's of submits a day. The amount of traffic They receive from recips is at most in the hundreds. So really they don't get much out of the deal.

I suspect your talking abut EasyPic. IMHO his $100 per year fee is a bargain if your submitting daily.

Don't get me wrong the majority of paid gallery spot are a joke. Though the guy offering a submit-passes are often better bargain.