Thread: Elevated X New and Improved Affiliate FHG Gallery Builder Add-On

Elevated X New and Improved Affiliate FHG Gallery Builder Add-On

We just updated the affiliate gallery builder component of our adult site management CMS product with a series of improvements and new features.

The gallery builder add-on bulk generates gallery pages by the dozens or even hundreds at a time and does all the work of randomizing photos, cropping thumbnails and cutting and encoding video clips automatically. Galleries created by the system are ready for affiliate use.

Improvements include a more friendly, simplified management interface as well as search, sorting and gallery preview features. Automatic exporting of galleries from the CMS to the affiliate gallery selection page has also been added along with an option for site owners to schedule publish dates for galleries so that new galleries get updated automatically. The affiliate gallery selection page has also been improved to make it easier for affiliates to view galleries and create custom dump lists for easy importing of galleries in bulk.

Now galleries are automatically published for affiliates to use without any work required. What’s even better is that we’ve added some tools to help site owners build galleries in more formats and publish them at intervals. This will keep your affiliates coming back frequently to get new promo materials.

New default gallery templates have been added for photo, movie, combination photo/movie and embedded movie galleries with support for WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV and Flash video formats. The new designs can be seen on the Elevated X CMS product demo site.

The Elevated X automatic gallery builder can be used with any affiliate program or billing company that uses affiliate ID codes to track sales.

For a full list of adult CMS features, screenshots and a product demo visit http://www.elevatedx.com/
    Owner, Elevated X Adult CMS - 2012 XBiz Software Company of The Year Award Winner

I'd love to find out more. Providing tools and communication for affiliates is the hardest and most important
    thing I do. Does this provide a one-stop solution for my affiliates? Does it generate links with their codes in them? Sounds like I can include embedded trailetsx right? It would be amazing if it could create a simple email to send out to affiliates or even the code to use with CCBill's affiliate mailing tools. Is there a way to include banners?
    If you can give us a one-stop affiliate solution, people like me will eat this up!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    I'd love to find out more. Providing tools and communication for affiliates is the hardest and most important
    thing I do. Does this provide a one-stop solution for my affiliates? Does it generate links with their codes in them? Sounds like I can include embedded trailetsx right? It would be amazing if it could create a simple email to send out to affiliates or even the code to use with CCBill's affiliate mailing tools. Is there a way to include banners?
    If you can give us a one-stop affiliate solution, people like me will eat this up!
    Check out our demo site and you can see the gallery builder, examples of the galleries it can create and also what affiliates see.

CMS Demo: http://www.elevatedx.com/demo.php

The Elevated X CMS currently offers the following for affiliate tools:

1) Automation of creating content zips
    2) Automatically cutting video clips for promo content or tube content
    3) Automatically processing content, loading templates and building affiliate ready galleries

We came close to developing an affiliate content manager a couple years back and may revisit the idea if there's enough interest. Most of our customers use NATS or MPA3 and those that don't use CCBTools or created their own basic affiliate areas. Although the idea is great and it would be really cool to have it, we don't see enough demand to warrant the cost of developing it.

We will, however, be adding some tube content features like dump lists and exports in the coming months.

AJ
    Owner, Elevated X Adult CMS - 2012 XBiz Software Company of The Year Award Winner

Thanks for the reply, AJ. I was planning on using CCBTools, got it set up, but then couldn't get hold of anyone there. They were really nice people, but I wonder if the product has been abandoned. And no one seems to be satisfied with what CCBill has to offer (except easy access to affiliate emails).
    I wonder if you did put together a one-stop affiliate solution if more folks might come over to Elevated X. It would be so great to only have to upload content once. The episode style tour works so well because my content is already on Elevated X. Servicing my affiliates the same way would make my job much easier.
    I've loved the improvements in the last few years. Giving a non-programmer like me an easy way to promote to my affiliates would be killer, especially if it generated emails and tapped into our affiliate lists on CCBill, or even generated the HTML to feed into the CCBill mailings! Sounds like you're already half-way there.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    Thanks for the reply, AJ. I was planning on using CCBTools, got it set up, but then couldn't get hold of anyone there. They were really nice people, but I wonder if the product has been abandoned. And no one seems to be satisfied with what CCBill has to offer (except easy access to affiliate emails).
    I wonder if you did put together a one-stop affiliate solution if more folks might come over to Elevated X. It would be so great to only have to upload content once. The episode style tour works so well because my content is already on Elevated X. Servicing my affiliates the same way would make my job much easier.
    I've loved the improvements in the last few years. Giving a non-programmer like me an easy way to promote to my affiliates would be killer, especially if it generated emails and tapped into our affiliate lists on CCBill, or even generated the HTML to feed into the CCBill mailings! Sounds like you're already half-way there.
    Thanks Robert, hearing positive feedback on the features we've added is always nice. If we decide to go the way of offering a full suite of affiliate tools I'll definitely keep you posted.

AJ