Thread: Free Adult Wordpress Theme

Free Adult Wordpress Theme

I found a really nice Adult Wordpress theme and wrote about it on my AdultBlogBuilder site. Here's a link to look it over and grab a free download.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I found a really nice Adult Wordpress theme and wrote about it on my AdultBlogBuilder site. Here's a link to look it over and grab a free download.
    Hey Bec..any chance you can point me towards some gay wordpress themes?
    Thanks!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    my new years resolution will be to "modernize" a couple of my "old style" sites with these "roll over" templates , this "rebuilding" monthly is beginning to take up too much time. ( interpreted: increased amounts of adult photowork and amplified theme intensity is making it harder to classify as art! - LOL )

thanks for posting some ideas

- jim

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Hey Bec..any chance you can point me towards some gay wordpress themes?
    Thanks!
    All you have to do with any theme is just make a new header the same size as theirs. Name it the same as the header image they use and upload it to the theme folder and let it overwrite the one that is there. Refresh the site and it should be there.

Hit me up if you need one made and/or uploaded.

Also, an earlier post on my site shows at least one gay theme: Adultwptheme

All you have to do with any theme is just make a new header the same size as theirs. Name it the same as the header image they use and upload it to the theme folder and let it overwrite the one that is there. Refresh the site and it should be there.

Hit me up if you need one made and/or uploaded.

Also, an earlier post on my site shows at least one gay theme: Adultwptheme
    and I won't get nailed for "stealing" their site? people seem touchy about those types of things these days. (grin) thanks!

and I won't get nailed for "stealing" their site? people seem touchy about those types of things these days. (grin) thanks!
    When you are using Wordpress Themes ... it's a VERY rare occurrence to come across one where the creator has any usage stipulations besides leaving a link to the theme in the footer. And if you purchase a premium theme, you won't even have to worry about keeping that link. Just pick one out and customize to your hearts' content. You might find this pdf tutorial helpful: How to Customize Wordpress

I thought I read a while back something from wordpress themselves that said ANY / EVERY theme that runs on their blog cms must be free to distribute and alter as part of the tos of using wp ???
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I thought I read a while back something from wordpress themselves that said ANY / EVERY theme that runs on their blog cms must be free to distribute and alter as part of the tos of using wp ???
    I think I read that somewhere too, but can't find it (yet), so I am not sure if it is actually a theme development directive.

I think this may be what we're thinking of Luke:

While our directory is full of fantastic themes, sometimes people want to use something that they know has support behind it, and don't mind paying for that. Contrary to popular belief, GPL doesn't say that everything must be zero-cost, just that when you receive the software or theme that it not restrict your freedoms in how you use it.
    from the Wordpress Free Themes Directory where they talk about commercially available themes.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    Nice themes Bec thanx!

When you are using Wordpress Themes ... it's a VERY rare occurrence to come across one where the creator has any usage stipulations besides leaving a link to the theme in the footer. And if you purchase a premium theme, you won't even have to worry about keeping that link. Just pick one out and customize to your hearts' content. You might find this pdf tutorial helpful: How to Customize Wordpress
    I was actually meaning to refer to those that sell their themes.

I was actually meaning to refer to those that sell their themes.
    If you've bought a theme, by all means, customize it to your heart's content.