Thread: Paid TGP Listings?

romeoboi

Paid TGP Listings?

Hey everyone-
    I'm prepping some TGP galleries and will be working on re-designing and relaunching a TGP of mine. I was wondering if there were any exclusively gay TGPs with a large amount of traffic that sell TGP spots? Some of the major straight TGPs like madthumbs and thehun do, but I wouldn't want to post with them because they have a small gay audience and therefore it would be too costly and not worth it

if you want to hit me up on ICQ im at: 160001441

thanx
    -romeo

retrograde
    I've actually been wondering whether or not paid gallery listings are worth it. I know Thumbzilla has paid listings, but it seems the gay traffic there is pretty low (at least, judging by the number of gay galleries posted every day).

Has anyone had any luck with paid gallery listings? I'd have to get some pretty nice traffic if I were to actually pay someone for listing.

gel
    Paid spots are not a magic buller.

Doing submissions you should be able to get atleast 50-100K (straight market gay will lower) to your galleries.

If your not making money with that level of traffic buying traffic won't help.

Get to a point that you are makng money submitting galleries. Then decide if the time saved is worth the money spent.

romeoboi
    thanks for the advice, its something to think about

I was, however, looking for spots on gay only TGPs and figured that since the traffic would be lower (but still more targeted) that they spots would be lower as well. By buying spots, I would be trying to not only make $ from the galleries themseleves but boost traffic to the domain those galleries are hosted on as it is a TGP I am currently developing

Originally posted by gel
    Paid spots are not a magic buller.
    Well said! (well, we all knew what you meant). Don't focus on paid spots, focus on good gallery design & quality pics and you will get listed!

cheers,
    Luke