Thread: iPhone, Blackberry, Gmail users are "all screwed"

iPhone, Blackberry, Gmail users are "all screwed"

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism spoke today about the most sensational revelations in the 287 documents about the international surveillance industry published today by WikiLeaks, saying that anyone using an iPhone, a Blackberry or Gmail are "all screwed" because "intelligence operations are selling right now mass surveillance systems for all those products".

The speech continued saying that your phone could be used to record and send information about you even when it is in stand-by mode. That data included location, recordings of your conversations and even photographs. This spy software could run on iPhone, Blackberry and Windows mobile kit. All these software products are commercially available, and sold seemingly without any regulation.

"We're seeing increasingly wholesale monitoring of entire populations with no suspicion of wrongdoing – the data is being monitored and stored in the hope that it might one day be useful. Without controls on this industry, the threat that surveillance poses to freedom on expression and human rights in general is only going to increase."

Scary stuff!!! More info on the wikileaks documents can be read at http://gay.gl/hg
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    It's actually quite funny that people scream about conspiracy theories, until it's proven to be true. I've seen this being reported and dismissed for about a year now, with those suggesting it being shouted down as paranoid conspiracy theorists.
    Guess those "nut jobs" have been right.

I think the fact is that where there's money to be made and the government and corporations benefit from it, it exists. But I don't think people will actually speak up about this or do anything about it either. People are just too apathetic these days and unwilling to actually take a stand or make any personal sacrifice - even when it's a blatant erosion of Human rights.

And we think our governments are so much better than those being overthrown around the world...
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer