Thread: Ooohh Daaaarrreeennn, it's me.

RedShoe

Ooohh Daaaarrreeennn, it's me.

Think back sweetie, remember Best buy like 3 years ago? I was wearing the YNOT MASTERS shirt? You gave me your card and then I see you from time to time at conventions?

WELL!!! HERE I AM!.
    I finally.. FINALLY let your advice sink in (I'm a slow learner I guess). I re-opened http://GayMitch.com

Hello again.

Darren Austin
    Red Shoe,

I meet so many people and I have a great memory and then there are some people who you will NEVER forget. So you are one of those people that I still remember to this day. We were in Best Buy and I saw your shirt and we exchanged cards.
    I SO REMEMBER YOU , CALL ME SOMETIME!!!!

AEBN & PRIDE NATION NETWORK PRESENT:

The Darren Austin Show

Darren Austin’s self titled show is the flagship on Pride Nation Network’s new nationwide cable channel. It is also the first gay talk show to film in Charlotte, NC. Darren works hard to bring the issues that face the gay community in today’s world to his audience. It is his ultimate goal to bring awareness and to empower the gay and straight communities to unite and come together as one. The show, filmed in Darren’s studios in Charlotte before a live studio audience, airs on television as well as the internet. With a long career in TV sitcoms, motion pictures and radio, it is a natural transition for Darren to move into what he does best which is a talk show. The format is a variety show with both musical and in-studio guests to discuss current issues facing both the gay and straight communities.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Huh?

With a long career in TV sitcoms, motion pictures and radio
    Which sitcoms and motion pictures have ya been in babe i might need to head down to the rental store :groovy:

Regards,

Lee