Thread: Welcome our new community supporter: Verotel

Welcome our new community supporter: Verotel

Verotel is a leading Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) specialized in online credit card processing for high risk businesses since 1998. Their experience lets them understand the needs, opportunities and risks involved with online billing globally!

One of those needs is high converting order pages! Verotel's order pages are well known for being the best converting in the industry for many years now. Verotel's order pages support 11 languages and a wide range of currencies.

If you are looking for an IPSP solution, look at Verotel - click here to learn more and signup.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    I am going to use them on a new site, it's almost done, I am so lazy these days and busy offline too so hope I get it finally done this week

Adding another warm :welcome: and thanks for supporting the GWW community forum!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I switched to Verotel about a year ago - worst mistake of my life. They have THE WORST customer service of any company I have EVER dealt with. I'm looking for another company now - I'm fed up!

Well, you have dug up an old post to comment on .... but you are of course extended a warm welcome to GayWideWebmasters. I take it you have a paysite and was using Verotel as your processor? If so, you should look into using CCBill instead.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We were with them back in 2004. That lasted all of a month when they asked for a 2257 file on a 32yo man. Legally they cannot. We shut them off in seconds. We went to CCBill for a bit. Left because of a few things... Went to Epoch, got canned because not enough sales processing. Went back to CCBill, realized how much of a mistake it was to leave CCBill in the first place and should have stayed with them. Since, nobody - seriously NOBODY could compare.
    I'll be brutally honest... If CCBill ever shuts down, we will shut down. We stand behind them very strongly.

Camper than a row of tents
    Did anyone else see that recent Xbiz article about Verotel dropping clients that did not generate enough in sales? That seems really shady to me.