Thread: So How Was Everyones Long Weekend?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So How Was Everyones Long Weekend?

Hope your July 4th weekend was as good as you planned it to be

So anyone got any stories they want to share?

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    Just had a pool party here at the house on Sunday... which went great. Met new people and passed on our cards to potential models
    That was a very good day in general

I just don't understand why nobody was working on the 5th!!!! which slowed down people working that day!
    Ok for the 4th of July.. but what's with the 5th?

RedShoe
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    I just don't understand why nobody was working on the 5th!!!! which slowed down people working that day!
    Ok for the 4th of July.. but what's with the 5th?
    OH MY GOD!! Are you serious? The 4th was on a Sunday. Everyone celebrated (what ever it is we celebrate on that day, Independence from Mexico or from whomever) and people (politicians) get tanked so they made the day following (the 5th), a national holiday as well so they can recover from their hangovers.

That said.. I STILL HAD TO WORK!!! The entire adult world had it off BUT US! In Fact our entire industrial unit, no wait, our entire industrial COMPLEX, had it off but us. Wanna know why?? Because the malls were open. If the malls are open, so are we. Fucked up huh?

The stock market, banks, post office, EVERYONE in my family, all my neighbors... Everyone I know had it off... but me.

Sorry for the rant, but god dammit, GAY NICHE TAKE ME AWAY!!

Jason
    sorry scorpio...but red is right. while i didn't have a hangover i certainly did need to recover.

spent most of the day on the 4th at my friend's pool party showing off my new bathing suit...then went to a party at another couple's house with some of my friends (ran into a lot of my past there). from there we went to a strip club...one of the stripers came over and picked me up after and we went back to his place. i got home around 8:30 or 9 in the morning on monday....very tired but very satisfied.

i love the 4th of july now.

RedShoe
    Oh, and to answer what I did.. I thumbed over 600 gay galleries for my site. And about 300 for my str8 ebony site. And finished some video editing for a client.

During those thumbs I watched about 10 movies. I was up pretty much all weekend. (and still had to work on Monday)

Scorpio
    hahah well Jason, i'm sure people here would like to see that new bathing suit

Well that was a pretty productive day for you Redshoe I made banners, tons of them.

Jason
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    hahah well Jason, i'm sure people here would like to see that new bathing suit
    some already have...

the rest have to wait till internext next month

er... what's a weekend?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by basschick
    er... what's a weekend?
    Those extra 2 days we all work that they throw onto the end of a 'normal' 5 day working week LOL

Regards,

Lee

oooohhh! our bonus work days **

Storm
    hehe...well, last week i met a woman who lives in our sub. i went to her house and she got me totally trashed.

long story short, i had a great time with her just talking and drinking beers, then her husband came home (he's kinda a putz).
    i left and said i'd call her sometime.

then, she called me on the 3rd, (i wasn't home so my partner answered the phone) she invited us both over.

anyway, we went there. i think she's a lesbian and doesn't know it (yet) cause she sure was overly friendly with us (her husband and 2 kids were out of town).

we had a frickin blast! we ended up being there until 4 am, and just had a great time!

now she's called everyday asking if we wanna come over .

she's so sweet, she's a nurse, has done many things and is funny as hell.
    but, lonely as far as i can tell, and frustrated (her husband seems like a control freak.
    i met him the first time i was there and all i can say is ewwwwww!)

ok, so now she called a little while ago and wanted to know what we're up to. i'm on vacation now (rainbo gave me a few weeks off, YIPPY!) so i said i'd come over (heck yeah i'll go again, i wanna get trashed again and have a good time!)

hehe we'll keep ya posted as to what’s happens over the next few weeks

i am with someone so naturally there will be no juicy "sex" stories about it () but, let's see IF she comes out!!!

i've had one of the best holiday weekends that i've had in a very long time. meeting new people is so much fun, i only wish i lived closer to civilization,