Thread: creating a mobile web sites

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? creating a mobile web sites

Hey All, anyone been looking at auto type applications to convert sites into mobile sites ? We know of googles simple Google Mobilizer but is limited etc and we have been looking at gomobi and also modapt eg: solution all-in-one designed for creating a mobile web site in few minutes, without any technical skills.

we have heard good things about gomobi and obviously there are other alternatives too. We are initially looking at this for some corporate clients but also want to look at them (if they allow) for adult too.

We have been warned to ensure from a seo point of view that we choose one that allows on separate domains eg grgrgrgregre.mobi etc
    Has anyone looked at them or can provide any feedback ? Essentially its a more automated and cheaper way in building a mobile site but there also must be some limitations also ?

thanks Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

The CMS system ElevatedX has a mobile site option, that's what we used to create our sites. AJ is a member here, I am sure he will stop in to help & make suggestions.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Thanks Luke!

Hi Peter,
    Elevated X provides a widely used adult CMS software product that has optional video encoding and mobile add-ons.

These add-ons will take content you upload to your server (via FTP), automatically convert the videos into mobile formats. The standard formats it converts to are iPad/tablet sized MP4 and mobile phone sized MP4 and 3GP files. You can add other formats or customize video settings as needed.

After the videos are encoded, the CMS automatically publishes the updates to a mobile designed tour and member's area. Nearly 95% of the work is done automatically by the software.

You can build as many mobile sites as you like and they can be built on any domains or sub-domains you choose.

More info is here:
    http://www.elevatedx.com/mobile.php

Please feel free to email me at aj@elevatedx.com or call me with any questions. My direct line is 800-690-9277 ext 1.

AJ
    Owner, Elevated X Adult CMS - 2012 XBiz Software Company of The Year Award Winner

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    thanks AJ for your feedback and overview. thanks again Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com