Thread: New to Gay Wide Webmasters

New to Gay Wide Webmasters

Hi there,

Only just joined Gay Wide Webmaster and fairly new to the industry in general, any tips help and advice would be gratefully appreciated. I have just the one gay website, which I am still working on, as of yet I havent publcised it. I would appreciated information on how best to publicise my site to attract large numbers of members.

I look forward to any replies that are posted and hope that I will get to make and know many new friends

Regards

Smartalk

Welcome to the forum, Smartalk We would need to know what kind of site you have before giving out any useful information on how to go about promoting it. Is it a blog, a linklist, hubsite of lots of links, a gallery site, or a paysite or something else?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Greetings Smartalk and welcome to GWW! Bec is right, the more detail you can provide about your pending site, the better information we can provide you!

Adding my welcome and hello to you. Why not post a link so that we can assist along the way?

cheers!
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Hi Luke, Lisa and Bec,

Many thank for your warm welcome and words of encouragement and support. Unfortunately I haven't gained sufficient browmie points to allow me to post the ULR of my site yet. I did try but my Original message was blocked until it was removed.

My site is a gay social networking site, I have tried to pull together all the best features of othersites I have used in the past under one domain. The site contains the usual messaging video chat rooms forums and blogs. but I have added a range of podcasts thast you can listen to, along with videos music etc. There are facilities for members to send and receive video messages upload there favorite film clips, music tracks, photographs. Members can also advertise articules they have for sale, servicese, jobs. Youtube is accessable on the site along with downloadable information leaflets, in PDF format on health and gay sexual topics.The site has a virtual world meeting place as well as lots of links to other sites and services. I am also in the process of creating a Sex toys, underware, DVD, Lubes, Condoms on-line store which will be linked to the site Gay Amigo Store.

Due to my new member restrictions if you wish to contact me the you can email me direct Steve@gayamigo.co.uk

I look forward to getting to know you all

Sincere regards

Smartalk

Newbies can't get links happening til after 5 posts (I think) ... but you can write it out like this: mydomain dot com and we just type it into the browser

Hi Bec

Thanks for the sneeky but useful tip. therefore my site in question is http://gayamigo.co.uk

Cheers

I have edited your response to allow the URL link
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Hey thanks luke I really appreciate that

Cheers
    Smartalk