Thread: SSKM-I Properties Inc Refuses .XXX

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

SSKM-I Properties Inc Refuses .XXX

Las Vegas, NV - SSKM-I Properties, Inc board of directors and management of AmAdBucks, Sebastian's Studios, and 5 other entities have reached a unanimous decision Friday December 9, 2011 to not tolerate .XXX.

SSKM-I Properties Inc. has purchased the .xxx domains solely as a method to protect the appropriate copyrights and trademarks of it's entities. SSKM-I Properties refuses to place anything on the sites. Does this show support of the .XXX era? Yes, they received our money however we are not conducting any business with any entities who own or promote their .xxx domains.

Any affiliates whom have a .xxx and requests to do business with SSKM-I Properties or any of it's entities will be immediately refused without a doubt.

Since this decision has been made, business transactions have already been rejected these include but are not limited to webmaster affiliates, link trades, and any other party which intends on utilizing .xxx domains.

Ruch, Delgado, and Beavers - Board of Directors of SSKM-I Properties continue to state, "Money is no object, we do not care who has what form of traffic, we will not allow anyone to do business with us in the present or future with a .xxx domain." Continuing on, "If anyone is found linking to any of our sites through a .xxx domain, a notice of removal will be sent to the proper domain ownership to immediately remove the linkage included with a letter of reasoning."

SSKMI-I Properties will not nor never allow anyone to host our images, video clips, or any other aforementioned materials on any given .xxx site. If anyone is found doing so, immediate DMCA take down notifications will be issued without question.

We plan to remain strict upon these demands and nothing will be tolerated at the least. We feel that we can become a piece of the puzzle to put the .xxx tribute to rest. We are hoping and cordially inviting others to join us.

Regards,
    N. Beavers
    J. Ruch
    A. Delgado
    SSKM-I Properties, INC.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Bump... Reminder....

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    I am here to announce that we are refusing any and all websites promoting us whom have .xxx domains intending to promote us. We have already terminated over 20 webmasters signing up to promote our site(s) via .xxx domains. If you have .xxx domains and you intend on linking to any of our sites, we are not permitting it.

We are investigating websites in a thorough manner. We have developed software in place of .xxx domains linking to us. If affiliate URL's are found, your already an active affiliate, and linking from any .xxx domain, your account will be terminated without warning.

I don't want to come across as a dick, this is our fight against .xxx. If you should need help finding a domain that is a .com or .net please contact us and we will be more than glad to help you. We have even provided some of our affiliates with our domains with free hosting in promotion to us.
    We're here to help. Just not with .xxx sites.

If we find any of our images, videos, promotional supplies on a .xxx site EVEN IF IT IS LEGITIMATE, DMCA take down notices will be sent without warning as NO ONE is authorized to conduct any of this on a .xxx domain.

Again, if any of you plan on linking to us, developing link trades, promoting us in any way... And you have a .xxx domain, we'll jump through hoops as we always have to help anyone and everyone.

Happy holidays :supercool: