Thread: Affiliate Tools/Mail solution

Affiliate Tools/Mail solution

I'm looking for something to upgrade my current affiliate site (http://fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates/content-news/). Is there anything that can give me a page with description, photos and trailer in one page where affiliates can put in their CCBill code and get links? It seems really simple.

I want to make this as easy for my affiliates as possible.

What do you paysite owners use you keep your affiliates happy?
    What works best for you affiliates?

I've looked at CCBTools (can't reach anyone), inquired about Elevated X's Gallery Builder and checked out AdultAffiliateCMS. Do any of these solutions work best for affiliates? Do any make emailing affiliates easier?

Or am I better off just sending and email through CCBill. I suppose I'd just need to get someone to design an email template where I can easily drop in the description, photo download link, trailer link and a photo? (Here's what my current affiliate mails look like: http://secure.campaigner.com/Campaig...l--AzSj-JxYtM4)

I really appreciate any advice I can get. I want to find a solution that's easy for me and, more importantly, easy and useful for my affiliates.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Nats works with ccbill now but maybe that is a bit more advanced than what you had in mind. CCBTools usually works good for me as an affiliate but I ave no idea about the administration area or complexity of It as we use NATS on eurorevenue.
    EuroRevenue €42 PPS or 70% Revshare | HentaiCentro $35 PPS or up to 70% Revshare!
    E-mail: nicky @ eurorevenue.com | Skype: aff @ eurorevenue.com

I would recommend NATS over CCBTools, no questions. But if you don't want to use NATS, you can do up some real simple php coding to ask for the affiliate ID first, then echo the inputted value into the links...just make sure you do a validation on the inputted value first so that hackers are not able to use it to run malicious code on your server.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com