Thread: Agryia products discounted or free

Agryia products discounted or free

I got an email from Agryia (makers of clone scripts) that their products are now discounted or free until the 5th of Jan 2012.

The paid products on sale include social media scripts and other marketing site scripts. And you can get these products for free:

Discuzz
    The best Social CRM solution available. Social CRM means leveraging the power of your community to be your marketing, sales and support, infact the software is so powerful that Agriya is busy integrating it in to the customers area right now. Discuzz can now be yours for free.
    Download Discuzz For Free

MarkIt
    With Digg making a reported $31m in 2010 we'd say that social bookmarking is far from dead. MarkIt is the perfect solution to run a social bookmarking site with community features and advanced spam detection it's the perfect platform to take on Reddit, Delicious and Digg.

MugShot!
    Avatars, Gravatars, Profile Pics, call it what you will but the fact is that people have come to expect the option to add an image that personifies them, whether it's an abstract graphic or a headshot, a little image next to the name is a personalization that crosses every type of website. MugShot! is a cool piece of software that you can install on your site and lets people take an instant profile picture using their webcam. MugShot can then let the user apply all kinds of filters to enhance the photo to create the perfect image to use on your site.

I have not used any of these products, so I cannot tell you what they are like. But if you do download these or buy any of their products, please let us know how they are!

Full details and the free / discounted product downloads are available at http://www.imnicamail.com/v4/wb.php?...2/rs/so/4t7/rs
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Update: I was checking out their free products and even though you can download the product for free, they still charge an arm and a leg for their services (3 months support is $450 per product).
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

I didn't succeed in finding a way to add the freebies to their cart, mostly just got a circlejerk around to the payout process that wants to sell you a whole lot of other stuff to go with the product. I guess if you don't buy something, it won't "recognize" the item in the cart. And if you click on the contact them for pricing link ... you get a 404.

bottom line: this is a waste of time

Sorry, Bec, I didn't know these guys were such idiots.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director