Thread: OpenX question...

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

WTF? OpenX question...

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone was using OpenX and if so have you been able to figure out how the hell to target their Sponsors banners?

Example: a page that shows a Sponsor’s video clip, three banner zones around the clip. I want to only show my Sponsor’s banners around the clip.
    I have spent weeks(! ) trying to figure this out.

The OpenX documentation is seriously lacking any definitive answer to this problem. I would think that using keywords/tags would be the best solution but I cannot find anything that describes this in simple easy to understand language.

I’m using AdultWatch for my tube script and have the ability to add tags to each video clip.

Thanks - Jay

I use openX here on GWW, but I don't target by keywords so I am unsure how to do that????
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    yeah openx lacks documentation have you emailed their support i had good service when i did years ago

doesn't your tube script already show the banners for the sponsor?
    Dade Williams

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Hey guys...

AdultWatch does have space for ads, but not away to target them to specific sponsors, also there's a "Call to Action" under the video player, but I wanted to add banners around the video-player.

It's really sucks that OpenX is so damn complicated and I'm sorry but the documentation is kinda funky.

I'll keep looking.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Switch to jmbsoft tube script?
    Dade Williams